Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the same layer with Nick and he said he suspects Light for being Orange Peel. Last day phase I saw Light posting what looks like screams in caps and this reminded me of a scum role last weebs that needed to do that and the players who posts next to them will get roleblocked.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was doing a little angle shooting during the night but I stumbled on something interesting about Muugen, for those of us who have been side eyeing his flips.

Muugen while he was on the defense said he was gone or something and didn't send no D1 actions, but then he claimed he did use one on me D1.

Don't see why a town would lie.

I could be tunneling though, but I found it interesting.

@Ultra I think you might have been one of the people who suspected it too.

I was doing a little angle shooting during the night but I stumbled on something interesting about Muugen, for those of us who have been side eyeing his flips.

Muugen while he was on the defense said he was gone or something and didn't send no D1 actions, but then he claimed he did use one on me D1.

Don't see why a town would lie.

I could be tunneling though, but I found it interesting.

@Ultra I think you might have been one of the people who suspected it too.
Yeah the details of his rolesheet seem very questionable, if there are role flips I assume there's at least one ability in the game that can investigate that sort of thing and it's probably worth checking, but they'd probably prioritize janitor'd roles. So who knows.

Lanji does seem fairly passive and low profile, and not super proactive but attempts to be solving somewhat - could see him being mafia, Just with a surface glance. I'll give him a proper eyeballing later.

I also looked back on D1 and thought Odd could be team mates with Adam but I'm not so certain about this one. He goes after Al for the whole failed write up thing and then hops on the TAC lynch but turns around and hard goes after Adam after TAC dies.

Also want to get it out there that I am 99.9% certain @T-Pein™ is at the very least, not purple scum

I found a post I forgot to make a note of and cba to search for atm, but he’s almost definitely not aligned with Rhea

Status
Not open for further replies.