Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she doesnt kill people, just gotta find people with the android tag in their role and then absorb that tag. Or something like that.

Then she said she loses if she claims and only claimed to fuck over mafias plans since she was the main wagon at the time.

That was last day phase, she's still here and doing stuff so *shrug* lol.
so exactly like Kvothe said

Shes a Hostile Indie, that doesnt harm town no, but she only harms people under specific circumstances that are unprobable to happen so just trust her.

Kvothe was mafia then.

if that is Zemmi's story, I 100% back up my request for her to be investigated and confirmed if she can survive super kills. Amplified preferably.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
She said she doesnt kill people, just gotta find people with the android tag in their role and then absorb that tag. Or something like that.

Then she said she loses if she claims and only claimed to fuck over mafias plans since she was the main wagon at the time.

That was last day phase, she's still here and doing stuff so *shrug* lol.
Well there are really only 2 options, either she was lying to get people off of her, or she has lost but will remain in the game untill killed or lynched.

However I don't remember Zem's words myself, but the strange part would probably be why she could use abilities still if they lost.

Don't think we're getting the full truth tbh

:zorothink:

so kiwi implied i scum, because i reposted my rainbow list. btw that updated rainbow list. but since she ignored this. and pushed i was scummy for reposting it.

instead of understanding i updated the list..

she looks worse to me then before.

like ffs lmao

so exactly like Kvothe said

Shes a Hostile Indie, that doesnt harm town no, but she only harms people under specific circumstances that are unprobable to happen so just trust her.

Kvothe was mafia then.

if that is Zemmi's story, I 100% back up my request for her to be investigated and confirmed if she can survive super kills. Amplified preferably.
that was a fun time :milaugh:

All hail the Ramen God, strongest in existence and solver of all problems
medium rare Ribeye steak with cajun seasoning, a baked potato with butter, bacon and rock salt, with a sweet iced tea and a side of 13 year old oak barreled bourbon god>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ramen god

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
so kiwi implied i scum, because i reposted my rainbow list. btw that updated rainbow list. but since she ignored this. and pushed i was scummy for reposting it.

like ffs lmao

I once got pushed for a rainbow list as well.

Even though I made it on the spot, I was mafia that game sure, but I was really miffed when they came guns blazing for a troll read list

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

like ffs lmao

I asked you a few questions ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
You keep dodging them and youโ€™re just jumping to conclusions

at least quote me if youโ€™re gonna throw shade
Plus why would you think gudetama is scum if heโ€™s pushing people for activity? What does scum even benefit from that?
Itโ€™s ok to admit youโ€™re salty she put you on a list ๐Ÿ’€

Status
Not open for further replies.