Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
are you saying i have not been scum hunting?

strange how i scum read misty day 0, and beky as scum, and both flipped red,purple. and here you are trying to undermine me like some slacking scum.

btw did you see my sus of you, how dragomir said your town from other claims, even though we can't see dragomir flip. so who knows who lieing. did you zone in on this, why i am feeling your presence right now

btw asking in adavance

Are you scum kiwi? :rosismile:
I asked you why you felt compelled to copy paste that post a bunch of times especially after gudetama adding u to the announcement.
so Iโ€™ll ask you again were you worried about that?

And no Iโ€™m not scum and neither was Drago ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Do we really not have any vigs? Clear up the space a bit. Nana/Jinri/Aron/Xlaw. Shoot shoot shoot. Maybe one even flips town and I get to be sooooo happy.
Can also add Noctis to the list tbh.

I iso'd nana and while she posts kinda scummy she seems to be non associated with both adam and rhea

at least at a glance
Hmm. I'll take a look at it later, it's 4 AM here and I am heading to sleep.

No townie deaths for you. Sad.
:catcry::catcry::catcry:

I asked you why you felt compelled to copy paste that post a bunch of times especially after gudetama adding u to the announcement.
so Iโ€™ll ask you again were you worried about that?

And no Iโ€™m not scum and neither was Drago ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
no you asked me if i only reply with gifs.

then later you came my rainbow list, which i always post when town. and also that egg thing is scum.

you think egg the town?? it's reminding me of that evil bear :suresure:

lmao

seriously thinks am scum, after lynching red,purple and other scum who i think and mention..

so she pulled a Kvothe and claimed Hostile Indie and is getting away with it? :mihugh:
She said she doesnt kill people, just gotta find people with the android tag in their role and then absorb that tag. Or something like that.

Then she said she loses if she claims and only claimed to fuck over mafias plans since she was the main wagon at the time.

That was last day phase, she's still here and doing stuff so *shrug* lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.