Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Vote Lynch Ekko]

:moonwalk:
Yall might be joking but I'm being dead serious. Ussop's been hella abnormal this whole game but the fact that he tried to discredit all cases on Misty/Rhea (confirmed scum), said I was just trying to fake contribute, and kept pushing for Zemmi (basically a confirmed indie), shottie aint looking too hot lol
saying to vig rhea over lynching her =/= discredit

btw did something happen to u hayuumi

saying to vig rhea over lynching her =/= discredit

btw did something happen to u hayuumi
I never remember you saying to vig her, but I remember you basically tried saying her wagon was a waste of votes and that my case on her was just fake contribution which is what I’m referring to. And this was way before the day phase was even over, so it’s not like any vote would of been a waste at that point.

no why?

:sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry usopp you are just collateral damage since I don't know the others too well, but I do know you just enough to know your style
would be nice if u stick around and play more here to know every1. its a super active site
most of these r players that played in ur games so ur already familiar with them to some degree
fun ppl

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never remember you saying to vig her, but I remember you basically tried saying her wagon was a waste of votes and that my case on her was just fake contribution which is what I’m referring to. And this was way before the day phase was even over, so it’s not like any vote would of been a waste at that point.

no why?

:sus:
i remember u and light voted rhea outta nowhere when we were trying to resolve ratchet/ultra/zem right as muugen died so i was asking u to either provide a solid reason or result for the others to move to rhea and leave the current top wagons, or simply vig rhea and deal with what we had at the time. to me it felt like u r avoiding to resolve a player that had a cop fail on him or a lying indie.

rhea did the rest herself. when she came to the thread she basically screamed lynch me lol

i used smthing negative on u yesterday cuz of the rhea thing. u felt nothing huh

Status
Not open for further replies.