Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unvote

i think I should read DP first
I don’t like this unvote. Did you read the phase Xlaw?

What are your thoughts?
I think it is time we start pressuring the inactives and lowkey players :absojustice:
You do realize that you’re also a low key player Nana? Lol

I think the bussing started midway through the votes.

Just a guess.

Thats when i would give up on her.
Definitely possible. I made a vote count where Ratchet was leading at first and then Rhea overtook by a large margin.

It’s likely that when she knew she could claim her way out of it. That her team decided to start bussing her. So your reasoning could very well be true.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay so regarding Xlaw's claim, I don't know if you guys remember but I posted a list of roles that I know for sure are in the game on Day 3 from my passive.

Jimmy Neutron was one of the roles. Unfortunately @Xlaw you need to give us something more. Your role block on Nick is unverifiable (since he's dead) and Mango claims he didn't receive anything from you.

Also you saying that you visited Gram and Nick doesn't help because getting a double action from the Ramen shop is possible and doesn't tell us about your alignment here. Anything to prove your town would be better.

Emil

Certified Memelord
here's a thought, kiwi janitor.

:gokulaugh:

first came at me

1. do you always post gifs (like what kinda opening is this) lmao
2. are you afraid of broki/egg
3. do you see them as scum
4. kiwi confirms they read them as town.....

:okay:
gotta agree with u for once
think kiwi scum as well
sees the result on xlaw but doesnt even actually question him

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not to mention I don't know why you unvoted Zem when the only possible result from a the visit on Nick is you or Zem lol. Like if you're town then from your perspective it has to be Zem.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Reborn welcome Bonbon to the game! I've given out summaries through the game which should help you out.

I'll give a summary of everything that has happened so far along with vote count in a few minutes.

i remember u and light voted rhea outta nowhere when we were trying to resolve ratchet/ultra/zem right as muugen died so i was asking u to either provide a solid reason or result for the others to move to rhea and leave the current top wagons, or simply vig rhea and deal with what we had at the time. to me it felt like u r avoiding to resolve a player that had a cop fail on him or a lying indie.

rhea did the rest herself. when she came to the thread she basically screamed lynch me lol

i used smthing negative on u yesterday cuz of the rhea thing. u felt nothing huh
That logic made no sense lmao. I already had a case on Misty from the start. It had nothing to do with resolving whatever y’all had going on, I just thought Rhea was a better Lynch and there were already plenty opportunities for her to have got shot up to that point so throwing her to the side as a vig target would of got us nowhere. You and everyone else should be glad I brought her up when I did.

Yah exactly, once she capped herself in the grave I’m sure her scummates jumped on the bandwagon to bus real quick.

I don’t think you would of used a supposed action on me because of “the Rhea thing” but alright lol, if you did it just didn’t go through cuz I wasn’t notified. Please don’t waste any more time on me tho thanks<

Okay so regarding Xlaw's claim, I don't know if you guys remember but I posted a list of roles that I know for sure are in the game on Day 3 from my passive.

Jimmy Neutron was one of the roles. Unfortunately @Xlaw you need to give us something more. Your role block on Nick is unverifiable (since he's dead) and Mango claims he didn't receive anything from you.

Also you saying that you visited Gram and Nick doesn't help because getting a double action from the Ramen shop is possible and doesn't tell us about your alignment here. Anything to prove your town would be better.
About Gram , there is no reason to claim if it is not helping us to caught scum..
I would prefer to wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.