Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't understand why an indie who has "lost" is trying to shade me as fucking scum. Yeah the scum that tried to save Muugen last minute with an ability, the scum who kept helping players catch up and went against both mafia members.

The scum who doesn't even have enough money to buy a revive artifact cause then I would have used my ability and the artifact to revive two townies instead of one.

The more Zem plays like this I think she's just hostile here and definitely has an agenda.
yeah shes pushing it too far
we r giving too much benefit of doubt

I don't understand why an indie who has "lost" is trying to shade me as fucking scum. Yeah the scum that tried to save Muugen last minute with an ability, the scum who kept helping players catch up and went against both mafia members.

The scum who doesn't even have enough money to buy a revive artifact cause then I would have used my ability and the artifact to revive two townies instead of one.

The more Zem plays like this I think she's just hostile here and definitely has an agenda.
What do you think Zem's agenda here is though? That implies she is leaving out something she hasnt already said. My assumption, if she's wrong, would just be that she's extrapolating too much.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do you think Zem's agenda here is though? That implies she is leaving out something she hasnt already said. My assumption, if she's wrong, would just be that she's extrapolating too much.
She's either scum, or is purposely trying to ruin my game cause she's blaming me for her "loss".

If she wants to ruin my game that much I don't mind. I can sub out and not enjoy the weeb. I don't want her haunting my substitute or messing with town because I'm fucking trying hard here every day so that every player is kept up to date.

She's already said she's doing this cause of personal reasons and it's gotten pretty damn toxic. If she's doing this as scum then whatever. She's appealed to emotion very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.