Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about Nick? I was scum reading him on day 1 and day 2 and he was also on the Rhea wagon. I was in the discord chat with him last night and I softened my read on him because he was solving in there doing vote wagon analysis saying who looked sus on the Rhea wagon.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's just says checks for guilty players on a wagon.
Jinri def scum

I think zemmi also scum.
I think at this point Jinri is almost a consensus scum read.
came out nowhere on me asking about me posting gifs etc. it looked like she was trying to find a reason for my posting gif. so sus on that, then she changed topic to me sus the egg, and shaded me for thinking egg could be scum since she said she town read it. since i have track record of never trusting wu that say they are friendly since this nova game good grief :believe:

Yeah I read that back and forth. What I found interesting are her votes on Dest and Rayan this day phase.

So she’s staying out of popular wagons. Not sure why and could be a PR But I haven’t seen much from kiwi this game.

Light is good (according to me) nothing solid, guts
Lind and ekko are good nothing sharable solid, guts and borto’s own townometer
Naomi is good
Yae is goos according to dragomir day 0
Flower scans guilty so that’s one
Fuji says he scans inno
Zem 3rd party (“I think I scan inno,will check tomorrow” - she said)
Gram is town truat me bro
UB is town trust me bro
Juliet is town

What’s left: Mango, Nana, Prof.

so in conclusion and according to mostly my own townometer,
2 scum are out of mango,Nana, prof
Maybe 1 of them if Zem scans guilty
Gram good?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do you guys think about Nick? I was scum reading him on day 1 and day 2 and he was also on the Rhea wagon. I was in the discord chat with him last night and I softened my read on him because he was solving in there doing vote wagon analysis saying who looked sus on the Rhea wagon.
I town read him. I thought he was pretty good and scum hunting.

when i scum read misty day 0, nick came onto me for my read on scum misty. not sure what he is, could be town. if he is town, possible there was also scum in layer 2 discord who read what he said?

N

Noctis

I read him scum and wanted to make a case on him but I got really lazy and didn't put any effort in it and I still feel lazy about it except that I am like really sure he's bad, maybe 70%

Status
Not open for further replies.