Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of Day 3 so far:
- Ratchet got his dead chat thing working and Flower and Al are apparently in there with him.
- Odd saw Random Asshole visit Kvothe when he claimed he didn't have any abilities in the discord chat.
- Kvothe is in a neighbor or mason chat apparently with Random Asshole who says that he thinks Ral and Odd are suspicious.
- Kvothe watched Nick last night and saw Xlaw and Zemmi visit him and Nick was killed by purple mafia.
- Zem apparently knows Ultra's flavor and used her ability on Nick as well. She's indie Cell and used her ki sense.
- Xlaw came out and said he used a role block on Nick last night and sent something to mango that will confirm him as town.
- Mango said he didn't receive anything. Xlaw also claims that he visited Gram as well. Xlaw's claim is Jimmy Neutron.
- Broki, Borto and I ISO's Xlaw last day phase and arrived that he's scum cause of his "other mafia" comment.

Tagging players to keep up @Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Juliet @Naomi @Ultra @Ratchet @Grammaton etc etc.
Random Asshole used an artifact to visit Kvothe, I know he has that artifact because I delved with him. Him being sus on me and Ral is just some shit he told Kvothe and not an ability

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Summary of Day 3 so far:
- Ratchet got his dead chat thing working and Flower and Al are apparently in there with him.
- Odd saw Random Asshole visit Kvothe when he claimed he didn't have any abilities in the discord chat.
- Kvothe is in a neighbor or mason chat apparently with Random Asshole who says that he thinks Ral and Odd are suspicious.
- Kvothe watched Nick last night and saw Xlaw and Zemmi visit him and Nick was killed by purple mafia.
- Zem apparently knows Ultra's flavor and used her ability on Nick as well. She's indie Cell and used her ki sense.
- Xlaw came out and said he used a role block on Nick last night and sent something to mango that will confirm him as town.
- Mango said he didn't receive anything. Xlaw also claims that he visited Gram as well. Xlaw's claim is Jimmy Neutron.
- Broki, Borto and I ISO's Xlaw last day phase and arrived that he's scum cause of his "other mafia" comment.

Tagging players to keep up @Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Juliet @Naomi @Ultra @Ratchet @Grammaton etc etc.
@Ryu Kishi this is a summary I made.

Some additions to this:
- I claimed Sauron and revived Flower.
- Ekko claimed and basically we have a mason chat from day 0 and he protects me and attacks for me.
- some other drama and emotional shit.

And that’s it.

Yes, I mean imagine it when you comeback from fever only to see you have 800 pages to read, you'll decide to not really invest yourself but I just got lucky with Rej posts that it striked me as bad
i feel bad about your illness,and hope your doing better! but as for summery instead of coming in and stating

hey guys... what do you think of rej......:seriously:

N

Noctis

hey guys... what do you think of rej......:seriously:
I mean it sounds like a good approach, if people already feel like that he's scum then I don't have to much effort since regardless of what he's bad for me but if that's not the case I will think of a way to convince people why I read him bad

Status
Not open for further replies.