Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Summary of Day 3 so far:
- Ratchet got his dead chat thing working and Flower and Al are apparently in there with him.
- Odd saw Random Asshole visit Kvothe when he claimed he didn't have any abilities in the discord chat.
- Kvothe is in a neighbor or mason chat apparently with Random Asshole who says that he thinks Ral and Odd are suspicious.
- Kvothe watched Nick last night and saw Xlaw and Zemmi visit him and Nick was killed by purple mafia.
- Zem apparently knows Ultra's flavor and used her ability on Nick as well. She's indie Cell and used her ki sense.
- Xlaw came out and said he used a role block on Nick last night and sent something to mango that will confirm him as town.
- Mango said he didn't receive anything. Xlaw also claims that he visited Gram as well. Xlaw's claim is Jimmy Neutron.
- Broki, Borto and I ISO's Xlaw last day phase and arrived that he's scum cause of his "other mafia" comment.

Tagging players to keep up @Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Juliet @Naomi @Ultra @Ratchet @Grammaton etc etc.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That logic made no sense lmao. I already had a case on Misty from the start. It had nothing to do with resolving whatever y’all had going on, I just thought Rhea was a better Lynch and there were already plenty opportunities for her to have got shot up to that point so throwing her to the side as a vig target would of got us nowhere. You and everyone else should be glad I brought her up when I did.

Yah exactly, once she capped herself in the grave I’m sure her scummates jumped on the bandwagon to bus real quick.

I don’t think you would of used a supposed action on me because of “the Rhea thing” but alright lol, if you did it just didn’t go through cuz I wasn’t notified. Please don’t waste any more time on me tho thanks<
obviously we r glad, and i didnt know what rhea was gna flip until she flipped, so what i did to u was before hand
i might've been redirected or smth if it doesnt straight up fail on u

we did also bring misty as scum from like day 0. i remember ultra did too. the part that fell off to me is misty/rhea was never a top wagon candidate, but was always shaded. suddenly people are interested in her yesterday out of nowhere when we have stuff failing on others

hard to tell if the wagon was genuine or an attempt to save a stronger role, granted rhea's role was strong asfk so whats mafia doing busing that

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hope that Lind is not scum lol
Their summary is really helpful

Beside if Muggen flip scum from other mafia team then I'll will follow Mango Sampai blindly in this game
Xlaw the bold is what Broki, Borto and I observed in the discord chat.

What do you mean by if Muugen flips from the other mafia team? You know he's not on one of them is what it means.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw rhea could post and talk at night. she probably wanted to claim it but backed our after seeing my claim and odd's

@oddoddfruit remember she asked us about our claims lmao

imagine we didnt claim early kek

Summary of Day 3 so far:
- Ratchet got his dead chat thing working and Flower and Al are apparently in there with him.
- Odd saw Random Asshole visit Kvothe when he claimed he didn't have any abilities in the discord chat.
- Kvothe is in a neighbor or mason chat apparently with Random Asshole who says that he thinks Ral and Odd are suspicious.
- Kvothe watched Nick last night and saw Xlaw and Zemmi visit him and Nick was killed by purple mafia.
- Zem apparently knows Ultra's flavor and used her ability on Nick as well. She's indie Cell and used her ki sense.
- Xlaw came out and said he used a role block on Nick last night and sent something to mango that will confirm him as town.
- Mango said he didn't receive anything. Xlaw also claims that he visited Gram as well. Xlaw's claim is Jimmy Neutron.
- Broki, Borto and I ISO's Xlaw last day phase and arrived that he's scum cause of his "other mafia" comment.

Tagging players to keep up @Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Juliet @Naomi @Ultra @Ratchet @Grammaton etc etc.
I used some item and rej was innocent

Xlaw the bold is what Broki, Borto and I observed in the discord chat.

What do you mean by if Muugen flips from the other mafia team? You know he's not on one of them is what it means.
He outed scum..From one faction..
What I said that if Muggen was also scum and second faction . I'll give him 100% town lock..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That's also a possibility...But we need mechanical info for that..
Without that I don't want to waste energy on Indi
Why do you need mechanical info for that? Like there's a claim from a watcher that the only two visitors are you and her. So if you're town it HAS to be Zem who killed Nick.

So YOU don't need mechanical info because you should already know that you killing him is not possible.

I used some item and rej was innocent
Tbh Rej was in our discord chat too last night and honestly we were 50/50 on him. How reliable is your artifact.
@oddoddfruit also claimed that he got Inno on me and someone else. I forgot. Could you please let me know again?

Anyway, @Bortolomeo tagging you here.

obviously we r glad, and i didnt know what rhea was gna flip until she flipped, so what i did to u was before hand
i might've been redirected or smth if it doesnt straight up fail on u

we did also bring misty as scum from like day 0. i remember ultra did too. the part that fell off to me is misty/rhea was never a top wagon candidate, but was always shaded. suddenly people are interested in her yesterday out of nowhere when we have stuff failing on others

hard to tell if the wagon was genuine or an attempt to save a stronger role, granted rhea's role was strong asfk so whats mafia doing busing that
There was a lot of speculation and accusations about actions vs just flat out scummy behavior on Rhea’s party. It doesn’t surprise me if some people just went with what they thought was low hanging fruit early on. But tbh the wagon seemed like a natural progression away from Ratchet who seemed genuine and gave us info via claim vs someone who gave us literally nothing. I think the Jinri wagon was really weird tho and probably meant to be an early counter before the votes started really piling on Rhea and her mates were forced to bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.