Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
It would mean your action went to Gram and not him.

Can you be specific bestie? Remember what I said in the disc chat? Is it possible to alter the abilities of the role or they stay the same only the wincon and colour changes?
I asked him like this to cover all bases

is there any possible way a assumed dead role can show up in a write up dead/alive or whatever and have the wrong alignment on it.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I'm not sure if I still have my seat on the Council but if I do maybe I want to give it away.

@Kvothe Kingkiller u watched Nick right ?
Because I tracked @Grammaton and he visit worst
mhm i just woke up like an hr ago so my brain is rattled atm.

I watched nick, got you and zem. I think i read somewhere that you blocked nick and write ups can confirm that. Zem said she used the ki thing on nick.

If both are true though, purple mafia might have scum that cant be watched. Though I don't recall you suspecting nick before.

I am... not fond of your abilties harming town though.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
But @Grammaton was already visiting worst? So nothing changed? What a fucking convenient shit to say, why is he saying this rn?
I think so. @Grammaton was Worst your OG target? It changes. It means your action targeted Gram and not Xlaw. Tho of course we have no proof someone bus drove Gram and Xlaw. And oddly enough I'd say those are two weird targets to switch.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm guys....
I thought my action didn't appear but turns out I didn't see it, novas just confirmed to me in PM.

last night I sent an action to redirect Xlaw's actions to worst. but according to a tracker he was seen visitng Nick as he himself(xlaw) planned
I have previously asked Xlaw if he is redirection immune he said no.
I doubt I have been stopped by any action for reasons I won't be explaining as it's not worth it. but as of right now, Xlaw is immune to redirection and thus have lied again
oh. welllll then. So you weren't roleblocked? Xlaw would need to explain this too

Bartholomew claimed he redirect me to Worst

Kov claim he watch me visiting Nick

My initial target was Nick

Which means I never visited Nick...

Fucking use your brain...

I Tracked Gram and he also visited Worst

How the hell I'm scum in this situation
That raises the question of how kvothe got that info, because they shouldnt have seen you visiting Nick, period.

Something does not add up here.

@Bortolomeo why redirect Xlaw

Bartholomew claimed he redirect me to Worst

Kov claim he watch me visiting Nick

My initial target was Nick

Which means I never visited Nick...

Fucking use your brain...

I Tracked Gram and he also visited Worst

How the hell I'm scum in this situation
So in order for your story to be true the following must have happened:

- mafia used their detection immune member to kill Nick
- you were transported with gram
- you happened to be tracking the same person u were transported with (why gram anyway btw?)
- Gram was fucking going to the same person I redirected him to

Fucking no, if all of these must have happened I rather lynch u and find the truth so I can pick a fight with god for taking sides

oh. welllll then. So you weren't roleblocked? Xlaw would need to explain this too
Nope, I have reasons to believe I wasnโ€™t blocked or redirected last night
That raises the question of how kvothe got that info, because they shouldnt have seen you visiting Nick, period.

Something does not add up here.

@Bortolomeo why redirect Xlaw
Layer 4 disc last night with UB and lind we agreed he looks scummy AF

Status
Not open for further replies.