Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm guys....
I thought my action didn't appear but turns out I didn't see it, novas just confirmed to me in PM.

last night I sent an action to redirect Xlaw's actions to worst. but according to a tracker he was seen visitng Nick as he himself(xlaw) planned
I have previously asked Xlaw if he is redirection immune he said no.
I doubt I have been stopped by any action for reasons I won't be explaining as it's not worth it. but as of right now, Xlaw is immune to redirection and thus have lied again
Dude seriously...

He claimed way letter after my full claim

Town:
Borto
Flowa
Hayumi
EKko
Naomi
Odd
Juliet
Lanji
Ultra

These are my strongest town reads in the game @Bortolomeo @Flowa @Hayumi @oddoddfruit @Juliet @Ultra @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Naomi etc etc.

Scum:
Nana
Kiwi
Jinri
Aron

Null:
too many.

Do you guys agree with the scum reads? If I've forgotten anyone let me know.
I'm looking at your town reads and the problem I have with Lanji is he said my vote on Nick wasn't explained and I did say that I have been scum reading Nick since day 1 and wanted to go back there and Borto quoted my post where I talked about my scum read on Nick and I find this hard to believe Lanji missed that post. It looked like Lanji was feigning ignorance which was sus.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
yeah she started questioning me about it when I started asking Xlaw about redirection immunity
Aight then.

I am down for that.

Vote lynch Xlaw

@Grammaton due to him being seen visiting a player who had died, and Borto claiming he redirected his action but Xlaw saying he's not redirect immune and then Borto finding out his action appeared in the wu which means it went through, so Xlaw was lying once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.