Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
NOT A SINGLE DEAD TOWNIE IN THIS PHASE YET. WHAT KIND OF PATHETIC JOBBERS ARE YOU MAFIA??? YOU DISUGUST ME WEAKLINGS. KILL ONE SO I FEEL EUPHORIA AGAIN.

No, you are being dumb. It's not bloviation, questioning the reasoning and defence behind the action is the bread and butter of scumhunting. Case in point, Zem surviving superkills was not mentioned at all by Xlaw. Did you need me to explain why that's interesting, or...?
Not necessarily i post my all thought process in comment..
I know that Zem claim being attacked 3 times..And claim have abilities which help her to survive..
She is been attacked multiple time..
Best way to get ride of her is by lynching her..

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Not necessarily i post my all thought process in comment..
I know that Zem claim being attacked 3 times..And claim have abilities which help her to survive..
She is been attacked multiple time..
Best way to get ride of her is by lynching her..
So why didn't you mention this when I asked you what your reasoning is? You gave something... entirely different.

No, you are being dumb. It's not bloviation, questioning the reasoning and defence behind the action is the bread and butter of scumhunting. Case in point, Zem surviving superkills was not mentioned at all by Xlaw. Did you need me to explain why that's interesting, or...?
Just get to the point - do you suspect him or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.