Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Idk if this is actually true, he previously acknowledged her as indi, dunno if he really lacked that info
i told him she will probably survive a superkill and zem started bragging at how she does and she keeps baiting scum kills bla bla

xlaw showed no reaction to it as far as i remember

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Fuji I believe Michelle protected me because she was in the delve chat.

I knew I was going to be attacked that night, because someone tried to disable my passives.

I told the delve chat, I wouldn't comment any further but I knew I was going to be attacked that night.

just want to make it clear to u since u are not reading, we (most of us) don't think Xlaw is town, so if he flipped scum that doesn't mean u r town

how is the ability u received is considered a harmful action, in fact it's protective so u shouldn't have received it in the first place, though yeah it's true that someone coming up and saying they protected u would make your position better.
I explained it says no harmful action that why I have one copy from it still and also knows i was protected

I know xlaw flipping wouldn't really make u think i am town but pls be more open to this

If anything I have been clear about who i sused and discussed with others the game in the thread and in discord anddd someone said I am guilty player on rhea wagon when I actually sused her ever since hayumi case on her and actually voted her when ratchet was leading lynch

I have been sused for unfair stuff in this game so far the joining thing snd now surviving and it leaves me frustrated tbh bc of how hard for ppl to believe the truth and I can kinda understand the concern but just sheeping fastly without thinking ....

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Opened Youtube and came publicity of

Game of Dice: Board&Card&Anime

For Android

Seems promising

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
That's fine, nothing really changes. It would indicate he was somewhat clueless around the thread, which is probably his best line of defence right now.
his best line of defense was to flip a purple scum member if he can as these are the ones yeeting nick if its not him

maybe he shot nana knowing she is purple

if nana flipped red or town he was still a goner. thats such a risky move by him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
his best line of defense was to flip a purple scum member if he can as these are the ones yeeting nick if its not him

maybe he shot nana knowing she is purple

if nana flipped red or town he was still a goner. thats such a risky move by him
Nah, if Nana flipped Red we either lynch Zem or throw the results out for now, we are not lynching him after he kills scum, and you know this.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
New Flower is best Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.