Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Denji could be in this game tbh, what if he is one of the revived? I am tinfoiling but the theme of this weebs game is "The Last Weeb". Novas could make a joke here and add references from "last weeb game" (the previous one) in this one.

HUMANS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I AM A NINGEN!
I AM DRINKIN AND SINGING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING NINGEN!

I doubt you'll be able to clear this mechanically. So, I would suggest working on your defence/why it's Xlaw. For the record, I'm already more inclined to vote Xlaw today.
Well xlaw was lowkey the whole time but only became active when someone said they watched him visit nick

He visited a dead player and 50% chance he is the one who killed him

Randomly using sk on someone he suddenly suspect instead of using it on zem (if he was town) it would just remove purple mafia from game and clear him but no he doesn't do that bc actually it would just expose him

So idk if ppl would rather lynch me for my survival which i explained or all the scummy things that xlaw did

Leaving my vote on him

Vote Xlaw

I will be back later

He claims he was told by one person to shoot between Nana, Zem and Jinri. This caused his shot to change from Zem to Nana.
welp, addressing the issue,I might be the one he referring to, I think I said that after he said.....(fuck it let me just quote the thing), but that actually makes it worse, cuz I said that before I accused him of being redirect immune, why even trust my word after all that, and if he completly trusted me regardless it's like I didn't include zem he could have still picked what works for him
who would u shot if win the tournament and got superkill?
That's why we should decide our Lynch targets...It will help me to choose...I'll go with majority
not really u when u get it u can shoot Jinri, nana, Zemmi
here

Well xlaw was lowkey the whole time but only became active when someone said they watched him visit nick

He visited a dead player and 50% chance he is the one who killed him

Randomly using sk on someone he suddenly suspect instead of using it on zem (if he was town) it would just remove purple mafia from game and clear him but no he doesn't do that bc actually it would just expose him

So idk if ppl would rather lynch me for my survival which i explained or all the scummy things that xlaw did

Leaving my vote on him

Vote Xlaw

I will be back later
I'm a little concerned how caught up you seem to be on this whole affair.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
meh/10 really

wuda loved it if he killed zem

shes being very detrimental with 0 protown assets
Would have been a better shot than Nana, who I was actually getting somewhere with. Well, still might.

@Nana Tag me when you're ready to discuss, I'll be away from the thread for a little while now. Go through where I've quoted you and respond when you can, if you're town I will find this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I explained it says no harmful action that why I have one copy from it still and also knows i was protected

I know xlaw flipping wouldn't really make u think i am town but pls be more open to this

If anything I have been clear about who i sused and discussed with others the game in the thread and in discord anddd someone said I am guilty player on rhea wagon when I actually sused her ever since hayumi case on her and actually voted her when ratchet was leading lynch

I have been sused for unfair stuff in this game so far the joining thing snd now surviving and it leaves me frustrated tbh bc of how hard for ppl to believe the truth and I can kinda understand the concern but just sheeping fastly without thinking ....
u still have chances to persuade us nana

who is the scum in rheas wagon if it wasnt u

My judgement at the moment is that Nana comes off as more scummy wheras there are some gaps in Xlaw's account and apparent mechanical contradictions but he comes across as more open and unguarded.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Denji could be in this game tbh, what if he is one of the revived? I am tinfoiling but the theme of this weebs game is "The Last Weeb". Novas could make a joke here and add references from "last weeb game" (the previous one) in this one.

HUMANS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I AM A NINGEN!
I AM DRINKIN AND SINGING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING NINGEN!

no that's too much tinfoiling for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.