Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting some ppl that tagged me

For ppl wondering how I survived
So lemme tell u what happened

I had performed sth on n2 that copy the next non harmful action on me
And i got the result at the start of the day, an ability that says sth like it makes your target avoid the next attack they get

So I was saved due to this
And thanks for whoever protected me snd idk if they will reveal themselves and claim it but please do

But fcking xlaw is scum, if he believed kvo he would know that only him and zem visited nick who was killed by purple mafia but he choose to shoot me instead of possible purple mafia

I think it is clear that xlaw was the one who killed nick

I know this might not sound believable to some of u but this is what it is

I trust u to look into this more and why was I chosen to be shot

And for u @Ratchet I will tell u about the discord thing and why i am getting defensive later when I can clear this
Can I just interject and say Im almost certain this isnt true, without having to elaborate further? Thx in advance

@Nana

Sorry but after looking over your responses to this situation, the exact combination of defensiveness and sharp awareness of the situation despite you being a sub 100 poster lends me to suspect you're scummy, at the very least Xlaw has provided a full claim so you're going to have to do more to meet the burden of not voting for you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Nana

Sorry but after looking over your responses to this situation, the exact combination of defensiveness and sharp awareness of the situation despite you being a sub 100 poster lends me to suspect you're scummy, at the very least Xlaw has provided a full claim so you're going to have to do more to meet the burden of not voting for you.
Am in agreement with this.

why do u say it like this when someone says a similar thing about you, got nothing else to respond?
I responded in full to you, so Idk what you're talking about.

I respond the Ratchet this way because, if you haven't noticed, we have went back and forth an exhausting amount before he admitted after god knows of how many pages of arguing that he was lying about his info on me. I'm not really in the mood to be charitable to him this game anymore. So yeah, he gets that.

Status
Not open for further replies.