Status
Not open for further replies.
Denji could be in this game tbh, what if he is one of the revived? I am tinfoiling but the theme of this weebs game is "The Last Weeb". Novas could make a joke here and add references from "last weeb game" (the previous one) in this one.

HUMANS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I AM A NINGEN!
I AM DRINKIN AND SINGING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING NINGEN!

there's legit a submitted role called ''the last weeb''

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Well xlaw was lowkey the whole time but only became active when someone said they watched him visit nick

He visited a dead player and 50% chance he is the one who killed him

Randomly using sk on someone he suddenly suspect instead of using it on zem (if he was town) it would just remove purple mafia from game and clear him but no he doesn't do that bc actually it would just expose him

So idk if ppl would rather lynch me for my survival which i explained or all the scummy things that xlaw did

Leaving my vote on him

Vote Xlaw

I will be back later
Well, to be pedantic, the chance isn't really 50%, as there exists the possibility that the one who killed Nick did not show up on the results. You're correct, though, that shooting you was a more suboptimal play - from his perspective, shooting Zemmi would have tested the results in full. Either they were legit, or they were false. Shooting you didn't inform anything about that, which is where my biggest issue with Xlaw comes from. In any case, like I said, there are avenues to defend yourself here without getting into a "he said, she said" with Xlaw.

@Flowa @Rej @Juliet i trust u guys on this use your brain..And solve this mystery for this kids

I used
Track on Gram
Used shrink on Nick
Gor result target visited Worst

Bartholomew redirected me on worst

Kov watch me visiting Nick
This is the post from Xlaw that is making me think he could be town. He tagged me, Flower, and Rej saying he wanted to trust us to use our brains. Out of all the players on the players list Xlaw has played the most games with me, Flower, Rej, and I find it hard to believe scum would tag players who he has played the most with.

This is the post from Xlaw that is making me think he could be town. He tagged me, Flower, and Rej saying he wanted to trust us to use our brains. Out of all the players on the players list Xlaw has played the most games with me, Flower, Rej, and I find it hard to believe scum would tag players who he has played the most with.
That point is true, my Queen.

Never fear!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I actually think Nana, overall, is more Towny than Xlaw, because there are certain tells that I feel are very hard to fake which I covered earlier. I do think the mechanical situation looks bad for Nana, and I'm not sure I want someone who protected Nana to expose themselves when this isn't the only thing being brought against her. Though, I'm not sure why they would protect Nana at all? Is this evidenced in the writeup?

I actually think Nana, overall, is more Towny than Xlaw, because there are certain tells that I feel are very hard to fake which I covered earlier. I do think the mechanical situation looks bad for Nana, and I'm not sure I want someone who protected Nana to expose themselves when this isn't the only thing being brought against her. Though, I'm not sure why they would protect Nana at all? Is this evidenced in the writeup?
This post has sold me on the principle of doing the opposite of what you say.

[Vote lynch Nana]

Status
Not open for further replies.