Character Discussion Law is both cooler and better written than Zoro

Luffy's willing to sacrifice his dream and life for others every arc. As are the other strawhats. This isn't a trait unique to Zoro
But with Zoro there’s a clear arc because in the pre TS he iterates multiple times before the end of Alabasta that he’ll let all the other SHs die before giving up on his dream.

Compare that to Thriller Bark and there was clearly character progression.
Post automatically merged:

You know you can make a thread prasing your fave without shitting on other characters.
This thread is meant to shit on Zoro by showing how superior Law is.

But with Zoro there’s a clear arc because in the pre TS he iterates multiple times before the end of Alabasta that he’ll let all the other SHs die before giving up on his dream.

Compare that to Thriller Bark and there was clearly character progression.
True but as I put in my edit, this is only because Zoro didn't get a ton of time in an arc where he started off not trusting Luffy or wanting to follow him, whereas the others in the crew had sometimes several arcs where they went from not having full faith in Luffy's abilities to firmly trusting him and joining/returning to the crew. Zoro's the only one where it gradually happened over time rather than in climactic fashion.

True but as I put in my edit, this is only because Zoro didn't get a ton of time in an arc where he started off not trusting Luffy or wanting to follow him, whereas the others in the crew had sometimes several arcs where they went from not having full faith in Luffy's abilities to firmly trusting him and joining/returning to the crew. Zoro's the only one where it gradually happened over time rather than in climactic fashion.
Which is my whole point. I’m not saying that Zoro is unique, just that in comparison to the Post TS there was clearly WAYYYYY more progression.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't law willing to die just to make Kaido slap Doffy?
Yep.

What character arc?????
He even had character development within the context of the King fight...accepting his status as a conqueror and deciding to embrace it for the sake of both his dream and Luffy's dream

Then after the fight:

Zoro's lineage and relation to Ryuma has been teased multiple times, especially here:

So there are clearly unresolved plot-points left for Zoro in Wano and he's already had a mini character-arc

Better backstory?
Check.

Cooler and more creative moveset?
Check.

Better design and clothing?
Check.

Not wonder Law makes Zoro stans so insecure. Zoro looks like an off brand Walmart character in comparison.

Edit:
To the clowns below, Zoro literally doesn’t have a character arc post TS.

Pre TS he said he would let Luffy die before sacrificing his dream, but then near the end he was willing to sacrifice himself and his dream for Luffy.

There was a clear arc.

Post TS Zoro is literally just an NPC who does cool demon stuff every now and then.
Law would be a better MC than Luffy.

Better backstory?
Check

Better Devil fruit?
Check

Is smarter than Luffy?
Check

Has a better design?
Check

Has more room for character development?
Check

is a D.?
Check

That’s just my opinion