Character Discussion Law is both cooler and better written than Zoro

Law and Zoro are sword brothers and very close in temperament. Law's animal is a snow leopard which is closely related to Zoro's tiger, as both are from the Panthera genus. They are great. I personally like Law better but both are beasts.

I also like Sanji's dynamic with Law because they're both intelligent and often save the day. And Kid and Law are classic red oni, blue oni stuff, just golden.

The Deuteragonist versus a character created mid-way though the whole story.

Zoro's story hasn't even been completed yet, Law's is all but done.

Zoro is cooler, stronger, in my opinion and has more meaning to the story than Trafalgar Law I'm a fan of both but Zoro's importance to the plot is way more integral than Laws.

Law is dope but lets not crap and the GrandMaster himself, why can't Law fans and Zoro fans get along like the 2 GOATS ??

Post automatically merged:

Law and Zoro are sword brothers and very close in temperament. Law's animal is a snow leopard which is closely related to Zoro's tiger, as both are from the Panthera genus. They are great. I personally like Law better but both are beasts.

I also like Sanji's dynamic with Law because they're both intelligent and often save the day. And Kid and Law are classic red oni, blue oni stuff, just golden.
My thoughts exactly Tiger and Snow Leopard are both dope no need for there to be beef between us especially as a fan of both.

Last edited:
The Deuteragonist versus a character created mid-way though the whole story.

Zoro's story hasn't even been completed yet, Law's is all but done.

Zoro is cooler, stronger, in my opinion and has more meaning to the story than Trafalgar Law I'm a fan of both but Zoro's importance to the plot is way more integral than Laws.

Law is dope but lets not crap and the GrandMaster himself, why can't Law fans and Zoro fans get along like the 2 GOATS ??

My thoughts exactly Tiger and Snow Leopard are both dope no need for there to be beef between us especially as a fan of both.
Yeah Law is easily my 2nd favorite character after Zoro...I never thought I would have to hear Zoro-bashing from Law fans lol

Although let's be honest the majority of people who are bashing Zoro rn are just pretending to be Law fans :kayneshrug:

Better backstory?
i think yeah zoro's back story isn't even as good as some minor side character

Cooler and more creative move set?
honestly it depend on what peoples like more
some of laws attack are cooler some not

Better design and clothing?
i disagree personally i prefer zoro design

honestly law and kid fan are comparing them to zoro because they know they cant compare them to luffy

i honestly will be severely disappointed if we don't get proper backstory for zoro

Better backstory?
Check.

Cooler and more creative moveset?
Check.

Check.

Not wonder Law makes Zoro stans so insecure. Zoro looks like an off brand Walmart character in comparison.

Edit:
To the clowns below, Zoro literally doesn’t have a character arc post TS.

Pre TS he said he would let Luffy die before sacrificing his dream, but then near the end he was willing to sacrifice himself and his dream for Luffy.

There was a clear arc.

Post TS Zoro is literally just an NPC who does cool demon stuff every now and then.
Agreed to this to some extent. Especially in Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, Law's character and charisma, his ups and downs was absolutely fantastic. In Onigashima, Law's character is also reduced to powerlevel guy tho. While Zoro get CoC as powerlevel guy but also get his Shimotsuki lore and Enma enlightment etc, so also a character moment.

People weaponizing Law or any One Piece Character against other fanbases is really annoying, ngl. Just enjoy the characters.
Law's cool... he's like a cross between Ace and Zoro or something.

These weak ass trolls aren't able to ruin that like they'd hope.
I see him as “Doflamingo not gone completely wrong because Corazón.” Has a lot of other character bits in him, too.

H

Herrera95

Better backstory?
Check.
Sick crying baby that was ready to throw his life away to revenge Corazon, doing exactly everything Corazon was against it. Zoro way better living the dream of Kuina to be World's Strongest.
Check.
Can't say Zoro is much more cooler and creative in his moveset but he has much more screentime since beginning. Law is pretty fine but his awakening is just extending sword and making a random name explosion inside it's user.
Check.
Nope. Zoro is better just for his bandana and shirtless fighting style.
Not wonder Law makes Zoro stans so insecure. Zoro looks like an off brand Walmart character in comparison.
What Zoro stans you are talking about? Never saw anyone being insecure about Law. I still think his awakening was asspulling because of Rooftop where he had good moments to use it without that fake stamina issue but he showed an attack comparable to Hakai maybe even stronger since it is internal damage.
Edit:
What does that means? At very least Wano is his character arc.
Pre TS he said he would let Luffy die before sacrificing his dream, but then near the end he was willing to sacrifice himself and his dream for Luffy.
If I remember well and my translation can be different he said he would kill Luffy if he somehow got in the way of his dreams. And pre-ts is all about Luffy changing deeply his nakamas. What was your point here?
There was a clear arc.
??
Post TS Zoro is literally just an NPC who does cool demon stuff every now and then
??

Better backstory?
Check.
Sick crying baby that was ready to throw his life away to revenge Corazon, doing exactly everything Corazon was against it. Zoro way better living the dream of Kuina to be World's Strongest.
Check.
Can't say Zoro is much more cooler and creative in his moveset but he has much more screentime since beginning. Law is pretty fine but his awakening is just extending sword and making a random name explosion inside it's user.
Check.
Nope. Zoro is better just for his bandana and shirtless fighting style.
What Zoro stans you are talking about? Never saw anyone being insecure about Law. I still think his awakening was asspulling because of Rooftop where he had good moments to use it without that fake stamina issue but he showed an attack comparable to Hakai maybe even stronger since it is internal damage.
Edit:
What does that means? At very least Wano is his character arc.
If I remember well and my translation can be different he said he would kill Luffy if he somehow got in the way of his dreams. And pre-ts is all about Luffy changing deeply his nakamas. What was your point here?
There was a clear arc.
??
Post TS Zoro is literally just an NPC who does cool demon stuff every now and then
??
You typed up an entire response just to admit Law is far superior…..not needed but nice job lol

Low IQ Zoro bait thread. Your favourite Marine takes orders from guys that abused Boa and her sisters when they were children. :seriously:
But I guess you mfers would call that character development :milaugh:
Imagine being a Zoro fan but you have Luffy’s “D” initial in your name…..the clownery is never ending

Law's cool... he's like a cross between Ace and Zoro or something.

These weak ass trolls aren't able to ruin that like they'd hope.
Fuck green fag
Forgot he was even a character
Law wins!

H

Herrera95

You typed up an entire response just to admit Law is far superior…..not needed but nice job lol

Imagine being a Zoro fan but you have Luffy’s “D” initial in your name…..the clownery is never ending

Fuck green fag
Forgot he was even a character
Law wins!
Don't know how the hell you had that conclusion but I wouldn't expect much from Zoro haters lack of logic.

I prefer Zoro as a character. Think it is because i liked him since the start of the manga, he is part of the main group and was there in many epic parts of the story.

I cant deny that Law FB was, together with Robin, one of the most tragic, and he have gotten a lvl of development that not even some SH had, expecially post TS, mailing him the most revelante character in the manga besides the East Blue 5 and Robin, but still can like him. Pehaps is because he and Kid were writed to be seen as paralels to Luffy, what is hard.

Design wise, both arent that unique, as we can see a bunch of guys in manga like Law, this smart-tattoed guy that the fujoshi love, and Zoro, his desing, like the other East Blue core members, is a more simple one, but i find it very effective how Oda made those desing become iconic, and the third sword give something more for him. Of course he is suffering from a lack of drip in post-TS, as i always find more cool whe he isnt using japanese kimono, as it make him look like the generical manga samurai, while when Oda draw him in other cloths i think that the contrast between the japanese swords and the western clothing improves his drip (like in Dressrosa, Skypea and Alabasta), hope next arc Oda let all Zoro Kimono in Wano.

About the character Arc, i have to agree, thats a thing all the SH have been suffering in post TS, where the arcs have been focused more on other side-characters, especially Law and the Wano folk. Zoro only got more time to shine here in Wano.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sure, Law's more original but that doesn't equate to Zoro being poorly written. Depends on taste at this point. You got Luffy being the most popular character despite being an offshoot of Goku.