Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Now if u excuse me i am gonna go have breakfast and will be extra busy today but will comeback later before day ends
Why does this sound exactly like what Rhea did lol.

So Lanji got redirected from Rej to Yae to get JugglyPuff but if I’m understanding what’s rej is hunting. But neither of them are saying anything regarding the other lol.
Gosh so many typos. I’m sorry about that guys.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well well only xlaw and zemmi were seen. Don't know what zemmi was doing she used some consume ability or ki sense thing.
Ki-Sense is an ability and invest one, I used on Nick.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not, but there could be a chance me nor xlaw did it. Because watch/track immunities exist and scum would take advantage of these.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Inb4 Queen Yae got converted and Rej is the Cult Leader and they don‘t wanna out each other.

Never give up!
It would be insane if this were true lol. This day phase is filled with coincidences.

- Borto redirected Xlaw to Worst but Xlaw didn’t get redirected and instead tracked Gram who went to worst as well.
- Nana got a super protect on the same night she used the artifact and she’s effectively lynch proof.
- Lanji conveniently got redirected to the only JigglyPuff in the game who isn’t actually JigglyPuff according to Rej.

Status
Not open for further replies.