Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango should never ever in any game be given a vig ability. And if he isnt open with vigging from D1 on then he is scum. Lmao. Open in a sense that he kills for us and listens to our calls instead of solo shooting.
TBH I was asking a lot of people who they wanted to shoot, Jinri was mentioned quite often, and there was this thing about the Rhea wagon.

Why should I let everyone know I'm a vig for no reason lmao

You trying to set a narrative here?

doesn't the lynch passive thingy ping you?
like it's basically lynch immunity just with a little notch added, it's a big game, almost every lynch wagon till late game is going to have 3 at least scums in in
Its simple.

1. We lynch Nana and if she turns out to be town with this passive, it means scum didnt vote her. We can look at all non Nana voters.
2. If we lynch her and she indeed doesn't get lynched, it means she was telling the truth and atleast 3 scum voted her. OR she is lying about it and just ignores a lynch. Hmm tough tough.

About this @Salah WG
Zem is indi and claim survive super shots and have abilities to survive purpose..

On other hand I had 1 min to decide and Nova was in my sus list (which I make after Ryu's claim info)

I even shared in thread that I'm going to kill her..

I asked players to choose my kill target way back but no one responded..I had three name to choose Nana Zhem and Jineri.

Jineri flip town when someone super killed her (i guess it was mango)
From what i understand, you never had three names to choose from
U just explained why Jineri & Zemmi weren't on the table for you
So it has always been Nana for you

And from what @Lindltaylor just explained to me (Thanks btw)
It seems your entire story is based on convenience after convenience
Actually Nana surviving the kill is another convenience because if she died, you would have been leading the lynch instead

How others also jumped on her wagon just because she survived a kill is very worrying
Especially when Zemmi was ignored for the same reason Nana is getting lynched for

The only thing i hate about this situation is that Nana is indeed scum imo
If i didn't suspect her, i would have made sure you die this DP, but since i have always read her as Scum, i don't wanna risk it & hopefully your case will be cleared soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.