Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, sure, but I feel like you're overstating it. I would typically assume 3-5 scum quite comfortably on any strong wagon, plus it would need Nana dead first to verify that there are actually three scum on there. Scum aren't going to assist with that, either.
They wouldnt need to - her odds of survival after a lynch failure are basically non-existent

Im not sure I follow why you dont think it would have been advantageous for her to not disclose the wagon condition if she were town - theres no drawback to it, but a potential advantage that can be realised in the future, and dismissing it as basically 'probably not relevant' doesnt strike me as in character for you

From what i understand, you never had three names to choose from
U just explained why Jineri & Zemmi weren't on the table for you
So it has always been Nana for you

And from what @Lindltaylor just explained to me (Thanks btw)
It seems your entire story is based on convenience after convenience
Actually Nana surviving the kill is another convenience because if she died, you would have been leading the lynch instead

How others also jumped on her wagon just because she survived a kill is very worrying
Especially when Zemmi was ignored for the same reason Nana is getting lynched for

The only thing i hate about this situation is that Nana is indeed scum imo
If i didn't suspect her, i would have made sure you die this DP, but since i have always read her as Scum, i don't wanna risk it & hopefully your case will be cleared soon enough
Don't worry next DP I'll will be confirmed by someone
:cheers:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
TBH I was asking a lot of people who they wanted to shoot, Jinri was mentioned quite often, and there was this thing about the Rhea wagon.

Why should I let everyone know I'm a vig for no reason lmao

You trying to set a narrative here?

Nah just not trusting a serial townkiller. I rather stay careful about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.