Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument is that scum will probably be on the wagon anyway, and claiming it after she survived a lynch probably doesn't help her much. And of course, if we go to lynch her again, scum will just hop on to force it to fail again, too. I see your reasoning, but with the wagons as large as they are now, the knowledge that scum is on there feels like a given anyway. I mean, sure, when more people die we might be able to corner them, but that would come so much further down the line I'm not sure it's that important. I would counter that hiding it would waste cycles (or at least the council discussion) wherein everyone just assumes we have caught scum, which would come to hurt us too.
It wouldnt be that easy for scum to co-ordinate tho - theres multiple factions at work

In fact the optimal play is for the council to lynch her tonight, theres a maximum of what, 8 names on the wagon? would be interesting if it failed again

I know, but mechanics in mafia may work different. Novas need to find some way to make roles interesting. :p
Fair, but them passing onto random members of their own faction would make a lot more sense theme wise and give Nova more room for making the game interesting than just a resurrection passive, or a cult passive from said resurrection for Sauron.

At worst what I see is people who hold onto rings for multiple phases may be corrupted and "culted", but I doubt Flower's resurrection is related to the ring. Meta wise, Flower tends to be the focus of resurrection when she flips town so I think this was a town member just reviving her and staying low

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It wouldnt be that easy for scum to co-ordinate tho - theres multiple factions at work

In fact the optimal play is for the council to lynch her tonight, theres a maximum of what, 8 names on the wagon? would be interesting if it failed again
That is true, but then, if we take her being Town, we've wasted a cycle on a mislynch. In fact, the optimal play now imo would be to lynch Xlaw (or Zem, I guess) and then have the Council lynch Nana.

Status
Not open for further replies.