Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Council members, what say you? This would be a (potentially) good way of sniffing out rats from amongst your ranks

And even if Nana is lying, if there are council members not aligned with her, they cant know that for sure
We don't mind lynching Nana in the council.

What do you mean by the last line? Do you mean that if Nana is lying about the lynch immunity and the council doesn't have anyone aligned with her, she won't be saved?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Nana claims she will survive any lynch with 3 or more scum players on it

We have the council lynch her tonight, and if she survives, shell probably need to be shot, and then if she was town, we should be able to root out any corruption on the council

If she was scum, then win win
I don't mind, so are you suggesting we're lynching Xlaw here then or what?

We don't mind lynching Nana in the council.

What do you mean by the last line? Do you mean that if Nana is lying about the lynch immunity and the council doesn't have anyone aligned with her, she won't be saved?
More that if you get resistance in the council, it will be a decent lead. If it was 1 scum faction, and she were scum, theyd know she was lying. As it is, theres the chance that they dont know and therefore might need to assume shes legit, even if she were scum, depending on the makeup of the council

N

Noctis

or you are just soft pushing towards making the amount of votes so big that we can't figure who is scum out of them
nicely played, but no Thanos didn't need half of the planet to fight him t die, and I would lynch u for this
What if she's telling the truth and we end up figuring out 3 possible scums? I am not sure how any of that sound scummy to you? It feels like the best use of her role, infact it's the best way to utilize her role.

Status
Not open for further replies.