Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at first because I always die early xD

I never though I would reach the wincon that was attached to it though because I have to find 5 before they die and can only retrieve one from the dead.

So the plan like normal when I'm in this situation is to get Town MVP as Indie.

but that has changed since someone has tried to SK me N1, now it's to make sure I see them dead.
Do u think that u can win..Being indi is actually stressfree but depends on win con too

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh,

• Nana claim suggest that lynch will fail on her if there are three scums in the votes
  • Assuming we trust her we can force our scummiest reads to vote her
  • If she survives the lynch then either she's telling the truth or immune to lynch or some other condition to lynch her
  • But if she's indeed telling the truth then we know there were definitely three(or more) scums on her lynch
  • That is why we can limit this day phase votes on Nana to 6-8 so we don't have many players to look into.
  • If she survives the lynch now, we can repeat the same process in council where if she dies and flip town then we have three possible scum candidates due to her failed lynch and a confirmation that there are no more than 2 scums in council if there are any.
  • If lynch fails on her again in council, someone should just kill her during the Night phase and if she flips town then we will know we have 3 or more scums in council and 3 or more scums on her lynch during the day phase
  • Also due to this let's have only non council members to vote her during the day phase so we have separate players to look into.
Okay, but why risk burning a lynch now organising something that will be very hard to do when we can just leave it to the Council?

N

Noctis

Okay, but why risk burning a lynch now organising something that will be very hard to do when we can just leave it to the Council?
Yes, if she's indeed a scum who is lynch immune then we burning our lynches but if she's not then we are getting a lot of information that is worth more than one or two lynch getting waste.

I mean we have to draw the line somewhere, we don't have to be this safe.

Not that I know of. I don't know who any of them were, if you are curious I could use it on them and see :myman:
not really if they are, that would make them look as town and I won't help you :suresure:
- "My role is the most overpowered shit I've ever seen dude"

not gonna lie this sounds a lot like rej

also novas confirmed that these leaks are from scum chats
huh what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.