Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Thx for the reads @Ratchet

I want to talk to you about Ultra - I was alone in layer chat with him night 2, and his thought processes aligned very closely with mine, so my gut takeaway at face value is that hes town. Obviously you had the deal with the info that wasnt info - what percentage of your certainty hes scum is read, and what is mechanical?

Ill pick up some other parts of your list shortly, just attempting to juggle work at the same time
It's essentially all read. I dislike his responses to me particularly early on in our discussion where he was flinging whatever he could find without regard for what it actually meant. I can't speak for your private conversation but frankly I feel like players tend to give Ultra more slack because they haven't really seen him be scum. Today he has felt fairly coasty, too. I'll take it on board, but I'm not ready to completely drop this yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Players - [44/54]

1. ConquistadoR - Null
3. Xlaw - Scum
Kiwipom - Null
6. Juliet - Slight Town, maybe
7. Don DaSlayer - Null
8. Ryu Kishi - Null, but I like him coming forward with the artifact info, so gth town
9. Worst - Scum
10. MonkeyD.Luffy - Null
11. oddoddfruit - Null
13. Random Asshole - Null
15. ~UwU~ - Null, slight scum
16. Destroya - Null, activity is NAI
17. LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Null, though can't remember anything he's said all game. Gth scum.
18. Fujishiro - Indie
19. Yae - Town
20. MangoSenpai - Town, sadly
21. Rej - Null
22. T-Peinโ„ข - Null, slight scum
23. Grammaton - lean town
24. Ekkologix - town
26. Flower - town
27. Ultra - scum
28. Dr_Professor83 - slight town
29. Noctis - Null
30. Lindltaylor - Town
31. Hayumi - Points for Misty case, don't recall anything else? Slight town, just.
33. Arondight - Null, but have liked his tone
34. Sallucion - null
35. RayanOO - who?
36. Light D Lamperouge - slight scum lean
37. Kvothe Kingkiller - town
38. RippedCal - Null
39. Midnight Delight - Lean Scum
41. Cinera - Null, slight town
42. Nana - lean town
44. Michelle - lean town
45. Alibaba - lean town
46. Naomi - lean town
48. Salah WG - Null
49. Nick - lean scum (dead)
50. Zemmi - Indie
51. Reborn - Null
52. Ariess - Null
53. Bortolomeo - Lean Town
54. Underworld Broker - Lean Town (dead)

@Grammaton Lean/Slight are those I'm less confident in. Town/Scum is a confident read, not a certain one for all cases.
too many nulls
why is light tpein and mid slight scum?
also dem nick lean scum for u? why havent u started analyzing his iso working with that assumption

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
What does this mean?

Dunno if youre aware, I have to press for actual detail as per my role
Oh I didn't know lol. I thought you just have to ask why and that's it.

I don't buy his claim and I didn't really like that he tried giving a possible hostile indie a new role. Plus that he was usually only active when we talked about him iirc.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
too many nulls
why is light tpein and mid slight scum?
also dem nick lean scum for u? why havent u started analyzing his iso working with that assumption
Light and T-Pein have moved to Null.
Midnight has almost 900 posts and has done -nothing-.
I haven't ISO'd anyone, and with me expecting to get his alignment revealed soon I'm sure you can understand why I'd rather wait to get his flip cleared up before delving into that.

Light and T-Pein have moved to Null.
Midnight has almost 900 posts and has done -nothing-.
I haven't ISO'd anyone, and with me expecting to get his alignment revealed soon I'm sure you can understand why I'd rather wait to get his flip cleared up before delving into that.
For your PoE, if you trust my read, Pein is almost certainly not Purple at the very minimum, so id be inclined to lean town on him

Status
Not open for further replies.