Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If I end up originally being town, then my voter has to sign up for hololive and end up as top 10 poster throughout the whole game in a consistent basis. If they don't manage to do then they have to wear a vtuber avatar of my choice for 4 weeks.
If I don't end up originally being town then I will do whatever my voters want me to do.

What the hell kinda stake is that lmao

If I end up originally being town, then my voter has to sign up for hololive and end up as top 10 poster throughout the whole game in a consistent basis. If they don't manage to do then they have to wear a vtuber avatar of my choice for 4 weeks.
If I don't end up originally being town then I will do whatever my voters want me to do.

top 15 poster and we might have a deal

Any other reads you have?
sure, i voice them in my private messages with flowa and siggy :optimistic:

for town reads, ratchet, ryu, flowa, sigismund, odd, mango, i forget who else off of the top of my head. if you ask me about them ill answer.

for scum reads, cinera, lanji, xlaw, nana, zem maybe, worst. though i think theres a town between xlaw and nana though or at the very least not on the same team. cinera and lanji are just off of my suspicion on the nick kill.

sure, i voice them in my private messages with flowa and siggy :optimistic:

for town reads, ratchet, ryu, flowa, sigismund, odd, mango, i forget who else off of the top of my head. if you ask me about them ill answer.

for scum reads, cinera, lanji, xlaw, nana, zem maybe, worst. though i think theres a town between xlaw and nana though or at the very least not on the same team. cinera and lanji are just off of my suspicion on the nick kill.
?
what do I have to do with nick?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
dancing valentine was the game i was spectating at the time where midnight was scum in that one.

otherwise i dont have a huge sample size. I only remember that game. Also remembered in the big three mafia game where he annoyed me and he was town in that one :few:
Ah, see your initial read was based on how Midnight acts towards you. In that Valentine's game, I believe he got himself Modkilled, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.