Lanji - Rej
Borto - Xlaw
Yae - Xlaw

These players should be fired to vote Nana

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
*sigh* what was the question
The point of lynching Xlaw here is to get some resolution on Xlaw being caught visiting Nick. If we lynch Nana, that situation does not get resolved.

As far as Nana goes, a lynch on her isn't to extract value from a claimed and dubious passive. It's to lynch her while working with a small sample size. The rest of your reasoning frames each behaviour in a way that favours your position, but, that is like, your opinion man.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Huge scum range, I got no way of reading him really. At home planet WS when he used to play he would often be scum if he got anywhere past d3 but that was purely based on his reputation.
wonder if that reputation carries equally here lol
guy has been killed night 1 here everytime too

so hes one of those ppl huh lmaoo

The point of lynching Xlaw here is to get some resolution on Xlaw being caught visiting Nick. If we lynch Nana, that situation does not get resolved.

As far as Nana goes, a lynch on her isn't to extract value from a claimed and dubious passive. It's to lynch her while working with a small sample size. The rest of your reasoning frames each behaviour in a way that favours your position, but, that is like, your opinion man.
I never denied visiting Nick in the first place...And that's why I full claim without forcing me.
I knew I will have to do that to come clean

Ratchet

β€Ž
I never denied visiting Nick in the first place...And that's why I full claim without forcing me.
I knew I will have to do that to come clean
I'm saying it's not just a straight scum off between you and Nana. There is mechanical information against you here, less so on Nana.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Like, here's the split as I see it.

Xlaw is Town, we mislynch him. Lynch Nana in the Council. If it fails, then likely shoot her the following Day. If we lynch Nana twice, assuming one fails, then we don't resolve Xlaw/Zemmi at all, and that goes on for another cycle.

We're lynching her with a small sample size to provide info on a small pool of players, that's the logic everyone's been using. If the logic is that we're ducking under their stated requirements, that's naive, because it relies on them telling the truth. The only reason not to lynch now is primarily because people want to test the council to see if there's scum on it. In that case why not test a wagon outside it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.