Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting info on the first try wouldn't inform us much, though. Assuming that she is telling the truth about her passive, the large margin of votes on her wouldn't help us narrow down on any suspects that easily. Lynching again on the second try in the council, may or may not fail because the assumption in this case is that she's telling the truth. In which case, the second info isn't guaranteed.

On the assumption that she's scum and lying about this while in actuality having only a single lynch save or none at all, then prioritizing both, Xlaw, and Nana is better here. If Nana survives the council, making her flip and from her role may give us info on the council, and if she fails, well that's a win. We put ourselves in a position where we have/can effectively eliminate two scum reads that wouldn't keep pinging us at the back of our minds if left otherwise.
It wouldn't? Maybe not immediately, but over time, as more players die off, that info can come in handy as a checklist on existing players, if there's a ballpark of how many scum were in a given pool.

I'd actually consider the council vote to be less likely to be informative, it's more of just a hedge, I'd consider it about a 90% chance for that lynch to go through under those stated conditions. I'm willing to try it though, just not at the exclusion of throwing everything we can at a dangerous slot because our approach of attack is decided by information they have provided for us.

Fuck that. What sets Nana apart that she has established nigh-invincibility, *and this is before powering up* we gotta address that first and foremost. Xlaw can be dealt with using abilities until proven otherwise.

It wouldn't? Maybe not immediately, but over time, as more players die off, that info can come in handy as a checklist on existing players, if there's a ballpark of how many scum were in a given pool.

I'd actually consider the council vote to be less likely to be informative, it's more of just a hedge, I'd consider it about a 90% chance for that lynch to go through under those stated conditions. I'm willing to try it though, just not at the exclusion of throwing everything we can at a dangerous slot because our approach of attack is decided by information they have provided for us.

Fuck that. What sets Nana apart that she has established nigh-invincibility, *and this is before powering up* we gotta address that first and foremost. Xlaw can be dealt with using abilities until proven otherwise.
in conclusion what do you suggest the best course of action is?

It doesn't really rely on anything. If she's lying, she will either be lynched, or she will survive it. In any case, she's going to be resolved sooner or later. Using the Council provides the boon that, if she does end up being Town, we get significant information on the makeup of the council - this is better than information from a 10-15 vote wagon which would almost certainly have three scum in it anyway.

Nana is being lynched because people found her play scummy and her claim scummy. Whether you agree or disagree. The passive is a side show to this. Xlaw is being lynched because also scummy, but is also compromised mechanically. That's why you lynch him first, and then Nana. It's not like if one flips town, the other must be scum, or vice versa.
Is Nana not compromised mechanically?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Do perma crushes bypass rc immunities btw?

Never fear!
I don't think they should. A role crush immunity would work against a temporary and permanent one I think.

Thing is if Queen Nana is Town, she won't survive another kill. And there's a way to test that without wasting her role...

Never fear!
If she wasn't going to survive another kill I think she would have come clean about it in her claim.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž

Hogwash. If the lynch fails on the Council and Nana is truthful about her lynch conditions, then the Council has at least 3 scum in a group of about 7 or 8, which really isn't all that improbable frankly. If the lynch goes through, then at least we know the Town are in control of the Council lynch. If she's lying, then it doesn't really matter either way.

Hogwash. If the lynch fails on the Council and Nana is truthful about her lynch conditions, then the Council has at least 3 scum in a group of about 7 or 8, which really isn't all that improbable frankly. If the lynch goes through, then at least we know the Town are in control of the Council lynch. If she's lying, then it doesn't really matter either way.
Ratchy has a point.

So information is the basis of this play, thank you. Also, go ahead and assign a number.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
What day did you send it? The way how I read your post it looked like you were saying you sent it either on day 1 or night 1.
The same day I said I was planning on giving it to AL.

I said I was planning on giving it to AL but he died that day, so I gave it to light instead

So that would be D2

Status
Not open for further replies.