Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh Ultra’s idea makes some sense but I don’t care enough to switxh between Nana and Xlaw I think both are scum idc
Nana for me already lied about that lynch shit so she either has lynch immunity or she is just bullshitting the whole thing, making your plans around her 3 scum thing is totally absurd. It’s ridiculous
Xlaw on the other hand is obviously scum too so idgaf honestly. Couldn’t care less

I'm asking you to explain your previous post, in case you didn't quite catch on. I don't need to provide numbers - it's simple. Scum can pool votes easier than Town can. So scum being on the council is... pretty standard to me.

Again, the main purpose of any of these lynches is not information. The Council lynch Nana is a compromise, not the point of it.

Is there a reason you don't want the Xlaw/Zemmi thing resolved here?
My demand from you is that you pair that with your reads on other players so that I can actually see you have an investment in this assumption and you're not just tossing it out there.

And essentially my point is that you should compromise less on these crazy power roles. If we're dedicated to offing Nana, don't half ass it. It won't work. This should be common sense, I'm no expert on super role madness, but it should be pretty fucking obvious you don't take a half measure here.

I won't humor your shade.

I suppose council have town majority...
U will need all of them to vote for Nana...It won't give much information..

Nana's ability will more work effectively in thread Lynch..

That's my take on their ability...I'm not trying to save myself but giving my 2 cents as town

On fluffy d0 as well :giogio:

Anyway since a lot of ppl asked I will claim

Anyway I have thought about this and bc at this point no one will believe shit if i don't claim and they have the right

Ok I am town and my role is daddy thanos :catsweat::catblush:

my abilities is that i am immune to role crush

Also one passive make my lynch fails if 3 scums or more on it

I have an ability that lemme target player learn their role name and i will be immune of their actions

About the stones the more I gain the more abilities i will get

Stones are located in abyss or posts and i have been searching for them in players
@Naomi

Too lazy
Quote it for me
Sorry, you've gotta do some work yourself for once

i did not find recent post, but only old post mention here hrs ago when i was sleeping.

On fluffy d0 as well :giogio:

Anyway since a lot of ppl asked I will claim

Anyway I have thought about this and bc at this point no one will believe shit if i don't claim and they have the right

Ok I am town and my role is daddy thanos :catsweat::catblush:

my abilities is that i am immune to role crush

Also one passive make my lynch fails if 3 scums or more on it

I have an ability that lemme target player learn their role name and i will be immune of their actions

About the stones the more I gain the more abilities i will get

Stones are located in abyss or posts and i have been searching for them in players

how was this useful mango? this what i already read, she didnt even give list to town/scum who she sus with ability.

:moonwalk::moonwalk:

tbh Ultra’s idea makes some sense but I don’t care enough to switxh between Nana and Xlaw I think both are scum idc
Nana for me already lied about that lynch shit so she either has lynch immunity or she is just bullshitting the whole thing, making your plans around her 3 scum thing is totally absurd. It’s ridiculous
Xlaw on the other hand is obviously scum too so idgaf honestly. Couldn’t care less
At the very least if we're going to lynch Xlaw, throw shit at Nana so the council lynch actually works and doesn't get fumbled.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i did not find recent post, but only old post mention here hrs ago when i was sleeping.

how was this useful mango? this what i already read, she didnt even give list to town/scum who she sus with ability.

:moonwalk::moonwalk:
How it's useful?

That's for you to decide, I don't know what you've read or not.

I just said she had claimed something

What other format?

Never stop!
Semi open format ..I had game (united state assembly)
And council had only 2 scums..
I assume that's the case here too..Even if there 3
Nana's ability is much more usuful in thread lynch.
Since we are picking voters of our choice (scummiest)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My demand from you is that you pair that with your reads on other players so that I can actually see you have an investment in this assumption and you're not just tossing it out there.

And essentially my point is that you should compromise less on these crazy power roles. If we're dedicated to offing Nana, don't half ass it. It won't work. This should be common sense, I'm no expert on super role madness, but it should be pretty fucking obvious you don't take a half measure here.

I won't humor your shade.
Investment is a pretty loose and shadey term here, so funny you throw that back at me. Just because I think something is probable doesn't mean I have a strong inclination as to where the scum lies in the Council. Hell, I can't even remember exactly who is on the Council.

The point is that we're not dedicated to lynching Nana. Some think both are scum, some think only Xlaw is. Personally, I'm hoping she shows up before EoD and convinces people she's Town before it comes to it. You're pushing an information lynch when it's not that at all.

By the way, saying something is shade doesn't count as addressing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.