Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least if we're going to lynch Xlaw, throw shit at Nana so the council lynch actually works and doesn't get fumbled.
Throw shit like what they all know she is scum by now who dafuq wouldnโ€™t, and you are there take care of it
@Lindltaylor @Ekkologix
If you lynch someone else other than Nana for a stupid reason I am shooting you too
A bit warry of odd hasnโ€™t been doing shit today I would shoot him if he derailed.
Shoot shoot

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Bortolomeo I think it might be best to go alone this time too. I am still waiting on Nova to lemme know if I am still crushed or nah lol, and if I am I am not delving anywhere, plus we need a third partner and I doubt we'll find one anytime soon before EOD.

Investment is a pretty loose and shadey term here, so funny you throw that back at me. Just because I think something is probable doesn't mean I have a strong inclination as to where the scum lies in the Council. Hell, I can't even remember exactly who is on the Council.

The point is that we're not dedicated to lynching Nana. Some think both are scum, some think only Xlaw is. Personally, I'm hoping she shows up before EoD and convinces people she's Town before it comes to it. You're pushing an information lynch when it's not that at all.

By the way, saying something is shade doesn't count as addressing it.
Way to dodge the question.

We are dedicated to lynching Nana, because she's scum. What you're doing right now is fence sitting.

Quit shading people and focus on the game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
@MangoSenpai My child, did anything interesting happen while I was gone.
Mmmm...

Not really, There are some details here and there, but generally it's been mostly revolving around Xlaw Nana.

I cannot recall anything major outside of that.

There's been quite a few susses on Rej as well lately, one of the main pushers being Noctis.

Borto thinks Noctis is on sus, I think a lot of Borto's case on noctis came from misunderstandings - the way I see it. However that isn't to say that the posts themselves weren't strange.

That aside, Noctis has done a lot of ground work to put it to light that Rej is probably not the town he makes us believe he is.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Way to dodge the question.

We are dedicated to lynching Nana, because she's scum. What you're doing right now is fence sitting.

Quit shading people and focus on the game.
Why are you speaking as if it's fact. TMI? That's shade. What I'm doing is not.

I think Nana is Town. I'm not alone on this. You seem to be the only one claiming Xlaw is Town. If we are dedicated to lynching anyone, it's him.

And I'm not "dodging" the question. You are framing your arguments in a way that attempts to implicate me, but it's not how a thought process works. I don't make the facts fit the conclusions.

Throw shit like what they all know she is scum by now who dafuq wouldnโ€™t, and you are there take care of it
@Lindltaylor @Ekkologix
If you lynch someone else other than Nana for a stupid reason I am shooting you too
A bit warry of odd hasnโ€™t been doing shit today I would shoot him if he derailed.
Shoot shoot
Well some might choose to withold targeting them if they assume she's going to be dealt with via lynch anyway. It's clear her ability set needs due attention.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Have no issue with her role being crushed or something, by the way. Though, I'll note that that would prevent the Council lynch from informing anything.

Why are you speaking as if it's fact. TMI? That's shade. What I'm doing is not.

I think Nana is Town. I'm not alone on this. You seem to be the only one claiming Xlaw is Town. If we are dedicated to lynching anyone, it's him.

And I'm not "dodging" the question. You are framing your arguments in a way that attempts to implicate me, but it's not how a thought process works. I don't make the facts fit the conclusions.
What happened to TMI can't exist?

If you think this, you haven't been vocal about it, and you also think she should be lynched anyway...so what's up with that? I get the feeling you're mostly alone in that corner, yourself. Most people want them both gone which is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.