Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chapter 1041: Together we reach Heaven

- Onigashima crumbles and shakes. The flame clouds are too weak to hold it anymore.
- Luffy uses an attack called ''azure red flame fist''. The punch is so strong it creates a shockwave mixed with black lightning.
- Kaido is coughing blood and flies into some rocks. Everywhere is dust and for a second luffy thinks he won.

- Out of nowhere kaido yells ''Hyper Boro Breath'' and aims at luffy with it directly.
- The beam gets cut by zoro in half, but the surrounding is exploding.
- Zoro and Luffy are standing next to each other and having a conversation
- ''Can you move zoro?'' ''Barely, do you mind if I participate on this fight?'' Luffy grins and yells at kaido

- ''Without my best friend I am nothing! We will take you down for good! For Wano, to revenge Momonosukes Father and to open the Gates!''
- In an amazing double spread we can see how luffy and zoro are rushing with black lighting towards kaido.
- The chapter ends with kaido smiling and yelling ''Let's see who leads the era!'

TAC should use this for his next bait when we have a break. :broocry:
@TheAncientCenturion
Let's go?

We have our own secret language lol.
Bavarian is probably the most alive dialect (group) these days, most dialects are dying especially in the north.
But even Bavarian sounds almost like standard German these says.
I can almost understand any contemporary person speaking Bavarian today. If i watch an old Bavarian film from the 60s I understand nothing.

Thanks to Redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 1040: Luffy vs Kaido

- On the cover, Katakuri is shown along the Tontattas and the grand fleet.
- Big Mom recovers and takes Kidd's soul.
- Law pulls a new attack called "Vroom" and he runs away into his car.
- Luffy vs Kaido. Kaido pulls a new attack: hangover bagua.
- In an amazing double spread, Luffy uses gear 3 on his penis, it gets all big and red, and hits Kaido's ass with "gomu gomu no phallus Roc".

End of chapter

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Bavarian is probably the most alive dialect (group) these days, most dialects are dying especially in the north.
But even Bavarian sounds almost like standard German these says.
I can almost understand any contemporary person speaking Bavarian today. If i watch an old Bavarian film from the 60s I understand nothing.
I understand it but can't really speak or write . Since we up north have mostly hochdeutsch .