Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1040 spoilers ( confirmed by editor Sugita )
- Title : Winsmoke Sanji
- Sanji wake up and goes on a rampage
- He destroys everything on Onigashima killing Kaido in the process
- Luffy is shocked
- End of chapter
- No break next week

I don't beg for shit lmao, don't generalize me in that conversation.

And he is Redon simply because some of his hints are so painfully specific, like his "Mirror Mountain" one or the song he posted last week, which was a reference to an attack name from BM and a 1970's anime.

Redon makes the same silly reaction posts now on Twitter, which he didn't do before WG. He's actually done it less here now because of Twitter.
Mirror Mountain is the reason idc about hints. Why is he giving that specific hints?

Mirror Mountain is the reason idc about hints. Why is he giving that specific hints?
Because he's partially trolling. At first "hints" weren't hints. He was giving small reactions to the chapter here or responding to questions.

Then people requested hints from him, which have slowly gotten more ridiculous over time.

I'm sure people getting salty over it was the intended reaction he was going for when he started doing it

Thanks to Redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 1040: Luffy vs Kaido

- On the cover, Katakuri is shown along the Tontattas and the grand fleet.
- Big Mom recovers and takes Kidd's soul.
- Law pulls a new attack called "Vroom" and he runs away into his car.
- Luffy vs Kaido. Kaido pulls a new attack: hangover bagua.
- In an amazing double spread, Luffy uses gear 3 on his penis, it gets all big and red, and hits Kaido's ass with "gomu gomu no phallus Roc".

End of chapter

BREAK NEXT WEEK

G

Gorosei Informer

Her only fight when she is hurt on screen even if its on leg. Oda hates hurting Nami on screen. :kriwhat:

Although as far as I remember, we only see Nami like this, not her getting headbutted or w/e by Ulti like what happened to Usopp?

But Oda has admitted he hates seeing women or beautiful women at least get hurt and doesn't want to show it? Explains a lot really...

Up till now and after the Doublefinger fight ofc, he's been keeping her mostly safe especially post TS. Although she did get tortured at WCI and almost got burned to death or so.

I can understand his sentiments but there are flaws in it too and it's blatantly affecting his writing too.

:luchosop::chopoff::usoprice::perocry:

Although as far as I remember, we only see Nami like this, not her getting headbutted or w/e by Ulti like what happened to Usopp?

But Oda has admitted he hates seeing women or beautiful women at least get hurt and doesn't want to show it? Explains a lot really...
Oda hates woman getting hurt. Thats why Oda offscreened Nami's damage.
Maybe this is the reason we dont have much woman fights? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.