i said that coz what followed was me positing the gud that come from death. just in a case you had a lingering thought about pertaining the 2 things
There's nothing wrong with seeing the good side of death.
suicide is haram lol
Don't they drug their fighters on top?
That's also haram lmao

a Deist? may you be precise..?
I'm don't really use those those terms for myself tbh

There's nothing wrong with seeing the good side of death.

Don't they drug their fighters on top?
That's also haram lmao

I'm don't really use those those terms for myself tbh
-Opium is like their major export so i wouldn't be surprised if they get intoxicated
-Ahh sorry if i sound a bit too academic with terms here.. so its more like you believe there is a God but you don't have set principles like Islam and Christianity that you follow or claim to be divine revelation.. its just the belief of God Alone

This has nothing to do with me being a fanboy. I really don't stan any character. The reason I have my avatar and sig is because I got tired of explaining the concept to people, that's it. It goes away when the theory is validated or disproven.

My belief in Shanks being the endgame has to do with actual allusions in the story from Chapter 1 and weird/off things on how Oda has progressively depicted the character over time.

You can try to call me out on that shit, but the point still stands that Shanks is Oda's most consistently portrayed characters in this series since Chapter 1. I have reasons to believe what I believe, not just "ME LIKE SHANKS, SHANKS STRONG, SHANKS BAD" mentality.
you have not provided a single bit of evidence in the story that would point to shanks being a final villain in this discussion.

you have quoted scenes now in the manga without applying context to it
1. the common shanks stopping kaido as a counterargument to him being the strongest pirate coming from people who ran into shanks and his crew.

undoubtedly thats the impression you give off when you use a panel wb directs at the marines and the wg to a yonko who seemed like a gorosei informant.