you have not provided a single bit of evidence in the story that would point to shanks being a final villain in this discussion.

you have quoted scenes now in the manga without applying context to it
1. the common shanks stopping kaido as a counterargument to him being the strongest pirate coming from people who ran into shanks and his crew.

undoubtedly thats the impression you give off when you use a panel wb directs at the marines and the wg to a yonko who seemed like a gorosei informant.
Bro, I'm not giving you any reasons because I literally have a sig link with 20 reasons lol.

And not "villain". Antagonist. There is a difference. I do not believe he is "evil".

I like how you only refute Shanks stopping Kaido as a counterargument, yet say nothing about the 1001 scene that i also clearly mentioned before.

And the WB literally has him talking to Blackbeard first, telling him he's "not the one" to stop the WG.

Funny thing is if you read my sig link, I made zero claims to think Shanks is some WG informant or the several other wild claims you are making about me with Shanks

Thanks! My first exposure to One Piece was the infamous 4kids dub! There are probably fans my age and older that do a much better job of supporting the series.
YO!
Ya-yo, ya-yo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zolo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Nami!
Dreamin'!
Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it UP!
Here's how the story goes, we find out
'bout a treasure in the Grand Line, there's no doubt
The pirate whose eye is on it, he'll sing
I'll be King of the Pirates, I'm gonna be King!
Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo... oh-ho...
His name is Luffy
(That's Monkey D. Luffy!)
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Gum Gum!
Ya-yo, ya-yo...
His name's Zolo, he's just like a samurai
And a L-A-D-Y Nami's not shy
The pirate crew, comin' through, doin' their thing
With the king of the pirates, he's gonna be king!
Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo, oh-ho...
Set sail for One Piece!
It's the name of the treasure
In the Grand Line!
Ya-yo, ya-yo...
Set sail for One Piece!