Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I must have missed the initial spoilers. Do you mind sharing them with me?
-Chapter 1040: An Age of the Daring and Mighty
-on the cover, Oven hits Yonji while the other Big Mom Pirates laugh
-Kid’s attack launches Big Mom’s attack through the hole Law made. She lands head first and is knocked out
-Kid and Law collapse.
-Momo sees the attack and is amazed. His head starts hurting
-CP0 are fighting Izo. They hear that Big Mom has been defeated
-we cut to the Gorosei, who say to prepare for the biggest change to the world since Whitebeard died. They wonder if Luffy will beat Kaido now
-Kaido is looking down over the roof and laughs. Luffy is lying on the ground
-“You can’t beat old age either, Linlin! First Whitebeard, now you… only the strong survive! That means I’m the strongest!”
-Luffy gets back up. He’s angry that Kaido is laughing at his friend’s defeat. He uses G4, and hits Kaido with King Kong Gun

-break next week

@BleakAsh Are most of the Zoro cultist from Bhuddism/Hindu religion?
I have noticed something here, and the recent threads point that way.
Do they follow Zoro because of Ashura attack or sth like that?
not really but Shishio is a hindu tho he doesn't use such details .. idk about the rest of the demographic except for Hattori, Blother and VinsmokeSanji (z boi) being Muslims .. they just wanna lump mythologies together and expect it to work out. but don't be surprised we already have thread of some calling him Jesus Bruh (Astagfirullah)

Bro, I'm not giving you any reasons because I literally have a sig link with 20 reasons lol.

And not "villain". Antagonist. There is a difference. I do not believe he is "evil".

I like how you only refute Shanks stopping Kaido as a counterargument, yet say nothing about the 1001 scene that i also clearly mentioned before.

And the WB literally has him talking to Blackbeard first, telling he's "not the one" to stop the WG.

Funny thing is if you read my sig link, I made zero claims to think Shanks is some WG informant or the several other wild claims you are making about me with Shanks
"And not "villain". Antagonist. There is a difference. I do not believe he is "evil"."
unnecessary semantics
not the point of the discussion here .

"Funny thing is if you read my sig link, I made zero claims to think Shanks is some WG informant or the several other wild claims you are making about me with Shanks"
read again before you reply pls
I am the one who called shanks a wg informant.

"I like how you only refute Shanks stopping Kaido as a counterargument, yet say nothing about the 1001 scene that i also clearly mentioned before."

the 1001 scene are people that kaido thinks can give him a competent fight and not all of them are necessarily stronger than kaido .
kaido wonders if luffy can be as strong as any of those people .
what more is there to discuss in something so basic. oden is there , he isn't necessarily stronger than kaido. ....
what do you think am avoiding pls tell me......

"And the WB literally has him talking to Blackbeard first, telling he's "not the one" to stop the WG."
what are you contesting here
my exact statement was wb directs that comment at sengoku( the marines) and the world government which he did .

sengoku YOU and the world government

I dont think its blackbeard its clearly luffy .

does any of this have to do with shanks?

am not reading your sig ,you are free to copy the argument you have on there and tag me tho.

-Kid’s attack launches Big Mom’s attack through the hole Law made. She lands head first and is knocked out
-Kid and Law collapse.
-we cut to the Gorosei, who say to prepare for the biggest change to the world since Whitebeard died. They wonder if Luffy will beat Kaido now
-“You can’t beat old age either, Linlin! First Whitebeard, now you… only the strong survive! That means I’m the strongest!”
-Luffy gets back up. He’s angry that Kaido is laughing at his friend’s defeat. He uses G4, and hits Kaido with King Kong Gun

-break next week
Thank you!

-Kid and Law collapse.

-break next week
It's fake lmao

not really but Shishio is a hindu tho he does use such details .. idk about the rest of the demographic except for Hattori, Blother and VinsmokeSanji (z boi) being Muslims .. they just wanna lump mythologies together and expect it to work out. but don't be surprised we already have thread of some calling him Jesus Bruh (Astagfirullah)
Right, I thought of this because of recent Zoro thread made by a new user. He wrote a thesis on it.

They use Jesus name too often, not surprising.
But why to call a fictional character with such a name, and then they say we are not dumb.

Right, I thought of this because of recent Zoro thread made by a new user. He wrote a thesis on it.

They use Jesus name too often, not surprising.
But why to call a fictional character with such a name, and then they say we are not dumb.
some take it seriously some don't but they don't get that they're playing with a delicate title that may offend someone or may mock the title itself..

i can't indulge in those joke even if its made by them coz first its haram second they might lable me as a double faced hypocrite if i were ever to object if they made a Prophet Mohammed parody and justify it that way so you see..