Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Law coming in clutch AGAIN with an "anti-heal" move to prevent Big Mom from recovering.
Meanwhile Kidd: "haha, laser go brrrrrrrr".

Holy fucking shit it's actually fucking abysmal the difference in these two characters.
Law is legit awesome and worth a lot. Definitely deserves that 5th place in the popularity poll. But Kid..I'm actually so disappointed in how Oda handles this character....Killer is fucking cool, but Kidd....

And Yamato actually got a "sanji running around for nothing" treatment as well.
Completely useless plot since she didn't do anything to solve the "bomb problem". All because Oda NEEDED Luffy to 1v1 Kaido because..."Luffy's show".

What pisses me off is that this arc is gonna have the most bombastic lore reveals in the entire story. It actually makes me fucking mad that these things are being revealed on this fucking garbage ass arc.
Nah fam. I tried. I really tried to set my expectations to below fucking 0, but STILL it isn't enough to how BAD Oda handles this raid.
I just can't.
Fuck it.
Wano is trash. T-R-A-S-H.
I hope Kaido wins and kills everyone in the alliance.
I couldn't have written it better.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
So what's the fate of our avys?

I made the bet knowing Kid and Law will "defeat" Big Mom. I just didn't fancy Pantheos' chances on a specific chapter.

I knew she'd be out of commission for a bit, only to return and resume her role for future arcs. She was obviously never going to be gone for good. Too much meat on the bone with her and the Charlottes in general.

So in my case, I guess this still counts as Pantheos W.

If you made the bet believing they'll put her down for good, I think you shouldn't wear the L avy lol

LMFAOOO

Oda's a goddamn riot. :suresure:

All those chapters wasted on Yamatrash running around like a headless chicken...only for her to not even beat a fucking drawing that was shat out last minute by a side character. :risitavirus: :risitavirus:
- Momonosuke tells Yamato that Zunisha is near
And what's this?? Momo and his pet are back together YET AGAIN for more quality bonding time? Tell me more. :choppawhat:
Yamato is surprised and asks if it's the elephant that appears in Oden's journal.
- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"
Whaaat?? Once again confirmed that Yamao has read all about some super duper secret info about the void century and joyboy??? As if we needed even further proof that that humanoid turd wouldn't be joining the crew. God is good oh.

It was obvious as @Rivaille said, she has lots of connection with elbaf and giants, it's literally her arc. Also there is the promise made by Luffy to take her out for the FMI.

Because let's be honest, defeated or not Big Mom didn't get humbled from this fight, at the end she even said "don't think i'm gonna die".
Mate it’s over. She will be arrested by WG. The bombs are there to keep her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.