Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOO

Oda's a goddamn riot. :suresure:

All those chapters wasted on Yamatrash running around like a headless chicken...only for her to not even beat a fucking drawing that was shat out last minute by a side character. :risitavirus: :risitavirus:

And what's this?? Momo and his pet are back together YET AGAIN for more quality bonding time? Tell me more. :choppawhat:

Whaaat?? Once again confirmed that Yamao has read all about some super duper secret info about the void century and joyboy??? As if we needed even further proof that that humanoid turd wouldn't be joining the crew. God is good oh.
Oda doesn't give a shit about that. Not sure why people act like it's a big deal. She will just do what Robin did

Why are people here acting like big mom just no get defeated? Oda literally said she was defeated this chapter like queen and king:josad:
But yeah i agree kid attack seems lackluster.

From now on it's always going to be law>kid

I would love if BM is dead, but i dont know, all the situation is giving a feel that she can come back, hope no, but never know the shit Oda can do.

Love Momo dropping this info that Zunesha is Joy Boy nakama, seems like he is the one DF user the Gorosei were talking about. The crime probably is what let the Ancient Kingdom be defeated and he was sentenced to wait and help th next Joy Boy

- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.
- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.
First, what im now writing her, it is just based on my thought so:

Kid and Law perform good feats, they actually hurt Bm for the firsttime and they could took the victory(for now) via sending her off.
I give that to them and they really show insane feats, so what im sayiing now is not to disrespect what they do but just to explain the situation. In the end they just did a better version of what Jinbe and Robin did in the begin of the arc with BM...

She wasn´t knocked out, she wasn´t defeated, we don´t even see her body knocked down after the explosion.
The narrative used the sentence that Bm is done, with is obsivious not the case lol.
She wasn´t defeat,she just got send below, which give the alliance enough tiime to finish off Kaido.
And now to saying it, yes Kid and Law been not enough to beat her, perhaps many people will dislike the idea.
But that is actually the case, they couldn´t beat her.
And if we look in case that she coming back later, even with awakening, yeah both would lose the battle if they fought and continue battle her.

And that is not even a bad thing, it actually shows that Oda still see a Yonkou as monster who can´t really be defeated easily.
Kid and Law did her best work, they send her off, that is enough, them not beeing able to beat her is the case to show that to beat a Yonkou you need more. And the explosion most like don´t do anything too, since you need extra power to even hurt BM.

Overall she regain her supremy in the end, took island lvl attacks, the explosion in the end was supposed to destroy a entire island, just think about it!! And she wiill most like fine in the end. Be fair and honest, they temporay took her away, but she didn´t got defeated, that is clear for me.

Which leading to the another point, still people think Luffy soling Kaido?
Not like BM who is saved for Elbaf, Kaido WILL show AWAKENING, he will beat Luffy again, like it or not but this going to happen.
Luffy will need help, his two supernova friends couldn´t knocked down Bm even in a 2vs1 without she used awakening.
But Luffy beating the strongest one in a 1on1 in his awakened form?

Nope, this is not going to happen, Oda still see the Yonkou as monsters, this chapter legit proof it.
What I think and which make most sense, Luffy will get the upperhand with his new Gear version, but when Kaido pull out his awakening, it is over...

Let be honest, Luffy needs help and we have lot of free characters who could help him now.
Yamato plot end with Kid and Law doing her job, she could help Luffy, same for Marco and Zoro could comeback too with a new powerup if Oda really want to give Kaido a "new monster samurai"...

Want to hear other opinions, do you guys still think Luffy going to solo Awakened Kaido?

@Buusatan94 , @Kejon , @Sentinel , @Peroroncino , @DarkWitch , @Bogard , @Garps tekkai , @MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @Steven , @Tejas , @Nidai_Kitetsu , @zzShinichi , @RayanOO , @Jaguark101

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.