Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffybros, does sending Kaido off the island count as a win for you? Would you be satisfied? :rolaugh:
Thats most likely what will happen, I fully expect WG/Zunisha or some shit to finish the job

Because they expected something out of kidd that he has never shown himself to be
They wanted Kid to take down a Yonko.
cause it looks like Law did most of the damage
I'm waiting for the full pics though
He sent her through entire Island, its an impressive feat

LMFAOOO
Whaaat?? Once again confirmed that Yamao has read all about some super duper secret info about the void century and joyboy??? As if we needed even further proof that that humanoid turd wouldn't be joining the crew. God is good oh.
Again if you want to be dumb and ignore the series sure I know critical thinking isn't this site strong suit.

Momonosuke spent days back on Zou as Kinemon left for Wano talking to Zunisha brimming with questions he is the one speaking dropping stuff

@Jew D. Boy your a saint for having the patience

Why the fuck didn't Big Mom try to move out of the way when she knew there's a hole besides her
Why the fuck didn't she ask her homies to save her from the fall
For the same reason Zeus went with Nami, Prometheus wasn't there at the waterfall, Perospero didn't use his power to make the Queen Mama Chanter cross the waterfall or why Kaido didn't kill Monosuke 20 years ago.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"An island" fails to mention that said island is only city sized since Onigishima is depicted as being able to fit within the Flower Capital.

So she gets taken out by a city scale explosion.... Just like Pell. :milaugh:

We have very different ideas as to what qualifies as "better" because what you just said sounded 10x better than watching Linlin's fat arse fall for the third time this arc.
Just because it can blow up onigashima doesn't mean the explosion is onigashima sized it can be bigger than that. And there are several bombs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.