Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
> No adcoc, hell no coc and no haki showing
> Law's attack being more hyped than Kid's
> Kid's finisher being overshadowed by Kanjuro's drawing+explosive as well as Law's attack and the result of his attack(the hole)

We say that Big Mom's treatment was bad, but even in the win, Kid's treatment was disappointing for someone who Oda originally wanted to be the most important SN among the ones he created in Sabaody :josad:
He‘ll fight Kaido with Luffy. The Alliance isn‘t struggling enough yet. All the enemy officers get defeated so quickly.

She even lost cause of the plot it feels weird.
I mean if Oda doesnt show more of her in Wano thats fine but i dont think Oda's job with BM isnt finished.
If in first place Oda didn't want Big Mom to lose at Wano, lots of things make more sense. Lots of nerf and also her ending ...
But Oda needed to find a way to end this fight so he just pushed her from onigashima lol.

If i need to complain, it will be just one thing : why bringing linlin back when she fall the first time from rooftop to do the same thing to her again but this time by kidd and law ? lol

Wano is so unsatisfying.
There’s always a huge built up but the ending is always a let down.

Guys the perfect example to describe Wano:
You think that your fart will be loud but in the end it’s just a silent fart which stinks 2x more. That’s Wano
LOL was so unsatisfying about this chapter, people continuously crying and failing to express themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.