Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is likely still not done so I’m feeling confident he will get to shine again

Big Mom is also finally gone thank god
I dont think he will shine actually. I also gave up on my hope that Zoro will shine after the Grim Reaper.
What do you think Kid will do right now. We know Law is finished. I think Kid is finished too.

Based on this spoiler, most the chapter is still a fight chapter with Kid/Law/BM. There are things not described. Just like last chapter. We don't know if BM uses more moves aside from trying to steal souls from people. We don't even know what Law does to stop her. And we don't know the context of Kid firing that rail gun at her. Does he do other things first?

> No adcoc, hell no coc and no haki showing
> Law's attack being more hyped than Kid's
> Kid's finisher being overshadowed by Kanjuro's drawing+explosive as well as Law's attack and the result of his attack(the hole)

We say that Big Mom's treatment was bad, but even in the win, Kid's treatment was disappointing for someone who Oda originally wanted to be the most important SN among the ones he created in Sabaody :josad:
Yeah but the Supernovas were created for the sole purpose of adding some superficial last minute spice.

Law at least became his own character but Kidd is looking less like a Law in terms of importance and more like a feckin Bege. :milaugh:

I honestly thought Kidd was going to get a solid Win but nah, that honour goes to Bomb-chan. :doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.