Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty much waiting to see if my prediction for Sanji vs CP-0 actually comes to fruition.

I am also waiting for more Luffy vs Kaido. Am I going to see Gear 5, or am I going to see his awakening? I am also waiting to learn more about Kaido and Joy Boy.

Finally, I am waiting to learn more about Zoro and the Grim Reaper. What does Oda have planned for him?

First time I'd admit people have a right to bash a character I like

Kid was poorly handled this arc
He ended up as Trash ! Disappointment

Anyway, I'm fed up with forums (stupod users) already
Then add wano being mediocre and this chapter

I'm literally done with One Piece
Wait for ZKK, you owe it to the people you called Zorotards for years. :cheers:

Actually what was the plot with Yamato?
With or without her, Law and Kid would took the bombs together with Kazenbo down, she was pretty meanigless in that scene, so why we spend so much screentime for this plot if she was irrelevant in first case, sometimes I just don´t understand Oda writing.
Because of that shit, we rushing events who are more important because he dragg out irrelevant stuff who been uselees since the begin, he cut off panels for fights because of this shit.
Pretty shitty in terms that Yamato plot with the bombs was just pointless, Kid and Law did the job for her.
You forget the bombs would have already explode if not for her since she freeze them .
In the end Kid and law fight end things with that but that only because Yamo bought time.

Status
Not open for further replies.