Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaat?? Once again confirmed that Yamao has read all about some super duper secret info about the void century and joyboy??? As if we needed even further proof that that humanoid turd wouldn't be joining the crew. God is good oh.
I don't think she's joining either but this point is very dumb, man. You should probably delete this one. Ofc there's mention of Zunisha in the journal because Oden went there with Roger and the crew on their journey and we know that their journey is accounted for in the journal. So, Yamato knowing Zunisha makes total sense and it doesn't need to be this big lore secret from the void century or smthn.

"Niji and Yonji are Tobiroppo Level" "Germa is Veteran Level"

LoL a Top Tier was needed to stop two of them

Can't wait for Judge (in bandages) to neg Snack in the cover story

:finally:
The BMP are basically just Big Mom and Katakuri and Jobbers

Even Pero's Victory this arc against Carrot was only due to Kaido

Imagine 20+ Ministers, a Third of the enraged army ganging up on 4 guys with Their Kryptonite as Machineguns and STILL needing Mommy to save your ass

I hope she finds her crew below and not becomes O-Lin. She has too much plot going around her : relationship with Roger, Rocks, Elbaf links etc... She says and knows she isn't done on her way to the One Piece. She HAS to come back as Big Mom. And she'll definitely have something to play in her favor : a second road poneglyph is now a few kilometers away from her !

The plothole are the damn bombs in the basement which was an actual good plot that got destroyed by this crap
Thats not a plot hole. Thats actually good storytelling. Tying in one previously established plot element to resolve another linked sub plot is just how stories work.

This literally makes perfect sense and doesn't devalue Big Mum in comparison to Kaido.

If Kaido was in a similar situation, he would also be defeated I'd warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.