Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom isn’t down and out completely lmfaoooooo the big bitch is insaneeeee so insane oda had to find a way to take her out of the plot without having mid and law take her out. #respectlinlin. Law really was the more impressive fighter this fight even Kid fans gotta admit that. Mf mid a metal merchant and spamming beams lmfaooooooo a sad case.

Thats not a plot hole. Thats actually good storytelling. Tying in one previously established plot element to resolve another linked sub plot is just how stories work.

This literally makes perfect sense and doesn't devalue Big Mum in comparison to Kaido.

If Kaido was in a similar situation, he would also be defeated I'd warrant.
It's terrible story telling because it kills the tension

Kanjuro's painting and Yamato created good tension keeping the reader guessing and then this bullshit happens

yea they can dodge but no admiral is coming out on 2 leg after that sorta damage....how the hell is she even alive atm.. ig admirals is a pretty unfair comparison... i doubt Mihawk or shank can and come out and still able to throw an effective punch
they also can dodge its not that hard but tanking this attacks is probably only possible for Kaido and BM i give her that she is a trash fighter but she is strong when it come to defence

Status
Not open for further replies.