Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they also can dodge its not that hard but tanking this attacks is probably only possible for Kaido and BM i give her that she is a trash fighter but she is strong when it come to defence
I'm just talking about tanking this much damage alone..

we know most attacks are straight forward... ig the entire comparison is kinda unfair since like you said folks with less durability edge out in observation and speed.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No. Its just sad how often you respond to my posts just to fish for attention. You know if I respond its going to be a negative post.
This forum is toxic, there are negative posts being flung all around, why would I be taunted by that :goyea:

If anything happens there's the report function active

It's terrible story telling because it kills the tension

Kanjuro's painting and Yamato created good tension keeping the reader guessing and then this bullshit happens
Not really. Kanjuro's painting and Yamato's sub plot was a ticking time bomb, but it was sort of resolved the instant that Yamato arrived on time to stop the painting light it on fire.

This is the most effective use of the plot line that I can think of. Instead of the bombs remaining unused, they are actually used to resolve a much bigger problem in Big Mum, who is equal to Kaido.

This also means that they don't have any other weapons to really defeat Kaido. Leaving it all down to just Luffy.

I'm not talking about the mention of Zunisha lmao. I'm talking about its connection to Joyboy being info revealed in the journal. The fact that Yamao knows of Zunesha's existence obviously means nothing on its own.
Makes more sense but still, Momonosuke spent several days talking to Zunisha before heading to Wano wanting to ask her questions. So yeah, the connection isn't probably revealed in the journal but through that conversation. Tho definitely other important things might be like why Momo said he needs to be alive.

Law a natural born winner.
:cheers:
Still ok, yet trying to heal...
Sending meme flying, off an island. Killing ur enemies a W
in every sense of the term

All these bark, an What Yonko ur fav fuck up again??
Oh that’s right, the guy that fought 3 different battles since Zoro best...
Relax
let him show “top tier feats” before taking on law fans.
:suresure:
We can sense you are mad right now about this outcome, don't need to hide your feelings :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.