Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? She used her main 3 homies a lot during both this fight and throughout Onigashima so far.
The main issue is that she didn't use her advanced CoC for some reason.
Why didn't she use them this chapter? Why didn't they just attack on their own ? isn't this what make BM ability special to begin with ?

Why only take Kidd attacks and do nothing in return?

again terrible fight

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Again if you want to be dumb and ignore the series sure I know critical thinking isn't this site strong suit.

Momonosuke spent days back on Zou as Kinemon left for Wano talking to Zunisha brimming with questions he is the one speaking dropping stuff

@Jew D. Boy your a saint for having the patience
As we Jews ask on Passover, what makes this night any different from the others?? If the lowest common diznominator wanted to be taken seriously, he’d have left after whiffing on Jinbe’s death (or maybe when he bullied and harassed a mod on this forum into leaving in this place’s early days) :kayneshrug:

Makes more sense but still, Momonosuke spent several days talking to Zunisha before heading to Wano wanting to ask her questions. So yeah, the connection isn't probably revealed in the journal but through that conversation. Tho definitely other important things might be like why Momo said he needs to be alive.
That would be unfathomably stupid if it was the case. So Momo just has all this incredibly important info about the void century and decides not to tell a soul for weeks upon weeks, but then just randomly blurts it out to Yamao? Knowing Wano though, it can't be ruled out.

But since the journal was just brought up in the sentence before, and Yamao already revealed that she knows all about the D clan because of the journal, it seems far more likely that Zunesha's identity was revealed by Oden in the journal.

Actually wrong, because they couldn´t take down BM, doesn´t mean they are YC1lvl bro.
Law still perform one of the greatest feats in OP verse, both been low top tiers.
It is not like they been weak or something, it is pretty because BM is that strong.
She took these attacks pretty good, wasn´t even knocked out and the explosion most like didn´t do anything to her too.
They just got her down and took little more time, she is for sure not "defeated" as we imagine it.
The narative box judge the "defeat" based on the explosion but clearly as we know is that we didn´t even see Bm after the explosion, I would wait before saying she is truly defeated.^^
No way Kid is low top tier with current showings, i can't sign that up at all. He has really shown nothing that supports this.
His awakening is a ton less threatening to anyone that doesn't take attacks like BM.

BM is defeated my guy, gotta accept it. If there was anything else she had left in her arsenal Oda would've shown it. She showed the limit of her abilities and her thoughts while falling may even be prove of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.