Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? When did i speak about Law's attack ?

The only relevant stat BM has showcased in that fight is her durability which we knew beforehand is her strongest asset.

- Where was the so expected Adv CoC the secret power of a Yonkou?
- Where was her Awakening?
- Where was her island level final attack ?

BM couldn't dodge a single attack, has shown no speed feat of note. She has been abused as a punching bag throughout and her strongest attack looked weaker than Karyudon the ultimate move of a YC1.
Dude stop. We literally see her split the sky that's acoc. Even if it isn't she used it on page one.

You literally can't even read this series correctly thinking Beckman was right next to Shanks.

Still coping about Yamato joining the crew :rolaugh:
Luffy spent almost 2 years with Rayleigh and you think Yamato can't join Luffy for the few weeks it will take to reach Laugh Tale because she will reveal spoilers or something
Please read the manga. I know it's gone to shit lately, but if you're gonna speak so loudly, at least have half a clue what you're talking about.
"BuT hEi WaS wItH rAiIyEe"

Nah. Momo knows full well Robin is searching for the history. Luffy confronted him directly about the ponegliffs saying that Robin was searching for them and the true history.

Either way, Yamao knows void century secrets, some of which we're not finding out until Raftel.

If Oden wrote about the D clan, and the dawn, then it's possible he also wrote about Joyboy and his nakama, especially considering the entire reason for opening Wano's borders (his greatest aim), is to prepare for Joyboy's return. It makes far more sense for this to be new info to Momo, rather than having just known all this incredibly important stuff all along and not told anyone. But as I said, for Yamao's case on the crew, it doesn't matter either way for this point. Her knowledge of the D clan already ruins her chances.
So...we go back to Carrot for nakama? :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.