Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got defeated bro, she’s just reminding the reader she will likely be back

doffy literally has speeches after his defeat
This is the case bro, which Villian ever hyped himself before the final blow with saying don´t underestimate me?
She took both Kid and Law attack and was still okay and then the explosion thing happen.
Now my question to you, do you think a explosion could beat BM? Kid and Law insane attacks(Large island lvl) couldn´t do it,why I should believe a explosion can it without any special hax power?

Im just saying, if she is done for good for the rest of the arc without standing up, yeah then you are right.
But I hold the possibility that she could show up soon agaiin.^^

You mean laws attack that DWARFED anything at marineford?
What ? When did i speak about Law's attack ?

The only relevant stat BM has showcased in that fight is her durability which we knew beforehand is her strongest asset.

- Where was the so expected Adv CoC the secret power of a Yonkou?
- Where was her Awakening?
- Where was her island level final attack ?

BM couldn't dodge a single attack, has shown no speed feat of note. She has been abused as a punching bag throughout and her strongest attack looked weaker than Karyudon the ultimate move of a YC1.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
too many
salty fans who dont want to acknowledge the 2 of them just beat a yonko
I don't know if you're reading this thread but holy freaking shit man :laughmoji:
Ngl, reading this thread for the first time in a while reminds me why I quit following spoilers here

But also why I should always follow spoiler threads here
:Dr.Killer::ihaha::risitavirus:

This is the case bro, which Villian ever hyped himself before the final blow with saying don´t underestimate me?
She took both Kid and Law attack and was still okay and then the explosion thing happen.
She's not okay, she even has a flashback before falling. She can't defend herself from the incoming explosion and accepts her fate.
Now my question to you, do you think a explosion could beat BM? Kid and Law insane attacks(Large island lvl) couldn´t do it,why I should believe a explosion can it without any special hax power?
Because you're ignoring the fact that she never got a chance to heal herself, she took and all of the attacks + the explosions

Im just saying, if she is done for good for the rest of the arc without standing up, yeah then you are right.
But I hold the possibility that she could show up soon agaiin.^^
She could show up post battle, but that still doesn't take away from the L

I think her crew is picking her up and she will be back in elbaf

Oda shut the haters and wankers down hard this week.

They talked to big game just for the captains to need help from a fire creature and bombs, powerful enough to destroy an entire island, to beat Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.