Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter helps to emphasize how nigh indestructible Linlin is. All she has taken in this fight along with safely surviving an explosion that would've destroyed Onigashima. I'll reserve expectations, because Oda could always go the O-Lin route, but her last words definitely give us an opportunity for her to be revisited.

Can't say how well that reflects on Kid and Law's efforts, but no one said supplanting the old era would be easy. And it shouldn't be, imo.
Oda respected the SNs too much to not give them a W, yet also loves BM too much to not let her go and say bye bye, acknowledging defeat or hell even blacking out after an attack.

What does she do at the end? She eats ALL of their attacks and tells them she’s coming back for that ass in the future.

:finally:

Honestly the way Oda writes Linlin has gotta be a crime or sumin…fck me:lawsigh:
This man actually wrote her to deal with the bomb threat too :pepemy:and some people call this guy goda 🤦🏾‍♂️
Like the bombs added zero tension to the arc in the first place. There was no fcking reason to even add it but then he has Big Mom conveniently deal with even that😂
I’m speechless honestly…

Actually O-Tama and the bombs whole existence is to use Big Mom as a PIS

Saying that won't reflect from reality. BM lost to a nerfed Kid and Law who both are merely YC1 level. A narration box has confirmed their win.

I thought Marco, Kid, Law and all SN on Onigashima would be needed to beat BM?
Kid and Law are clearly above YC1 level. There’s no point in debating with someone who’s coping so hard that he can’t even admit that these two are above YC1s

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda respected the SNs too much to not give them a W, yet also loves BM too much to not let her go and say bye bye, acknowledging defeat or hell even blacking out after an attack.

What does she do at the end? She eats ALL of their attacks and tells them she’s coming back for that ass in the future.

:finally:
Linlin is a freak of nature. I love how relentless she is. She takes crap from no one.

Imma leave now. I did some salty comments and i made some jokes about Kid. :suresure:
Tbh they did an impressive job on BM. I need to see the pics to see how much damage Kid is done this chapter but congrats to them.
Because BM is defeated. Doesnt matter if it happened with bombs BM is a beast. :fullmom:

Status
Not open for further replies.