Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who believes Sanji is the true reincarnation of the sun god nika? Dude could use flames before his Germa modification

(Don’t answer if your a Zoro fan please I don’t care for bias takes and your sanji hate)
Imma Zoro fan. :(
And i say that Nika looks like a Lunarian. I dont want Sanji to be Lunarian or be connected to anyone for his flames.
His flames are burning with his anger. Thats the beast Sanji is. He doesnt need to be Nika for using it.

Kid and Law are clearly above YC1 level. There’s no point in debating with someone who’s coping so hard that he can’t even admit that these two are above YC1s
Kidd dont have the feats to best king. Magma fire >>>>> all of kidds metal

And law even after 3 Willie's of internal damage couldn't put bigmom down when he was being assisted by kidd. At best law is yc1

Stop lying only because i embarrassed you by proving that Kizaru was well within Shanks's reach. Go back and read my comment. I said BM never used CoC in an all out battle meaning it made no difference in her overall performance and her not holding anything back as there wasn't any reason too.

English isn't even my first language and i realise that your reading comprehension needs work.
"BM hasn't used Adv CoC a single time which means it's not one of her strongest assest and doesn't mean much in a serious fight for her."

You literally said this. You literally said she didn't use adv coc a single time.

Imma leave now. I did some salty comments and i made some jokes about Kid. :suresure:
Tbh they did an impressive job on BM. I need to see the pics to see how much damage Kid is done this chapter but congrats to them.
Because BM is defeated. Doesnt matter if it happened with bombs BM is a beast. :fullmom:
And outside interference outside of kidd and laws ability had to best bigmom and yet we give kidd and law the W? Make it make sense

You know what… I’ll take it Oda, Overall this was a good fight . 1030, 1038, 1039 & 1040. A lot of focus.

Ranking for Concluded Onigashima fights

1. Law & Kidd vs Big Mom
2. Zoro vs King
3. Robin vs Black Maria
4. Sanji vs Queen
5. Jimbei vs Who’s Who

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
She has lived the best life out of any other Yonko too. All of them living in caves, having heart attacks or crying about dying properly, meanwhile she out there getting fat on her ass eating all the sweets she wanted with no one telling her what to do.
She's the only one that feels like an Emperor, really. Maybe Kaido too, but he's been mostly occupying via a corrupt partnership, Shanks and his crew just seem like adventurers, and Teach is a constant opportunist.

Status
Not open for further replies.