Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what… I’ll take it Oda, Overall this was a good fight . 1030, 1038, 1039 & 1040.

Ranking for Concluded Onigashima fights

1. Law & Kidd vs Big Mom
2. Zoro vs King
3. Robin vs Black Maria
4. Sanji vs Queen
5. Jimbei vs Who’s Who
50. luffy vs kaido aka dudes punching air

Am I the only one who believes Sanji is the true reincarnation of the sun god nika? Dude could use flames before his Germa modification

(Don’t answer if your a Zoro fan please I don’t care for bias takes and your sanji hate)
I dont hate sanji and he aint shit
Dude is germa s rat

"BM hasn't used Adv CoC a single time which means it's not one of her strongest assest and doesn't mean much in a serious fight for her."

You literally said this. You literally said she didn't use adv coc a single time.
Wow your reading comprehension is really garbage. "which means it's not one of her strongest asset" literally meaning i said that Adv CoC is one of BM's assets in combat but she never used it in an all out battle.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Am I the only one who believes Sanji is the true reincarnation of the sun god nika? Dude could use flames before his Germa modification

(Don’t answer if your a Zoro fan please I don’t care for bias takes and your sanji hate)
Reincarnation plotlines for characters are always stupid. No need to make a character"the reincarnation of the ancient hero" or some bs. Just make them a hard worker.

Imo, Sanji's flames were literally just the result of hard training. Wouldn't be that weird by OP standards. Iirc, one of the Whitebeard commanders could light his sword on fire.
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys think next arc is gonna be worse than Wano?

:crazwhat:
Next major arc will probably be

Midd was so interesting
0 usage of coc in the manga :kuzanshut:
Garbage character
No wonder oda doeant give a fuck
to equate the use of coc to what makes an interesting character
is why I cant take your arguments seriously.

katakuri so much better than king I bet
what an awful character he was am I right?
lol mind numbing takes . pls stop wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.